March Mayhem battle TitanFall Vs. Infamous Second Son

#1Dev445Posted 11/18/2013 10:29:11 PM
Which do you think will be reviewed better and get higher sales? - Results (278 votes)
TitanFall
55.76% (155 votes)
Infamous Second Son
44.24% (123 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The wheels of fate are turning, rebel 1, action!
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2da_gamaPosted 11/18/2013 10:30:43 PM
I honestly think TitanFall is probably going to sell better than Second Son, mostly because it's a new IP that has some really good potential, and Second Son might only interest people who are familiar with the Infamous series. But I could also be wrong, this is just what I think might happen.
---
If you are interested in an ES Roleplay story go to the board in my quote
#3motoraptorPosted 11/18/2013 10:33:02 PM
This is the nature of the console exclusives - Sony's exclusives tend to be single-player experiences (yes they have MP but those communities die out really quick) whereas with Microsoft exclusives the hours are put into the multiplayer.

When it's all said and done, it's multiplayer that brings me back to my Xbox day after day. Once I beat inFamous, maybe twice, even three times, it sits there collecting dust.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#4bountyhunterS9Posted 11/18/2013 10:33:30 PM
I'd guess titanfall because the way gaming is going multiplayer is often times more important than single player, especially in shooters. Examples are Halo, Call of Duty, and Battlefield. Infamous will do well I'm sure, but in order for a game like that to really last it needs a multiplayer that will keep players interested beyond the first few weeks of release.
---
"Rudeness is epidemic"
-Hannibal Lecter
#5Hardcore74LeoPosted 11/18/2013 10:39:58 PM
I think titanfall just because its the one game I'm looking forward to the most right now, but I am biased ha.

That being said, they are two different types of games so better reviews and sales won't mean much. Yes, one might make more money, but you won't be able to say infamous is a better game because tout aren't comparing apples to apples with the content provided and vice versa.
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/18/2013 10:42:55 PM
Probably Infamous, mostly all highly reviewed games are single player games.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#7Rlaur2Posted 11/18/2013 10:43:02 PM
Realistically probably Second Son due to PS4 having the higher install base. The percentage of Xbox One owners buying TitanFall will be higher than the percentage of PS4 owners buying Second Son, however.
---
-_-
#8ArtisticChicPosted 11/18/2013 10:46:09 PM
I'm getting the x1 first but haven't really checked out TF much so I can't really say. However, I have always loved the infamous series and can't wait for SS so I voted for that.
---
3DS FC: 2148-8637-5124 Name: Lexi
Official Hecate of the SMT IV board
#9AarksharkPosted 11/18/2013 10:46:21 PM
bountyhunterS9 posted...
I'd guess titanfall because the way gaming is going multiplayer is often times more important than single player, especially in shooters. Examples are Halo, Call of Duty, and Battlefield. Infamous will do well I'm sure, but in order for a game like that to really last it needs a multiplayer that will keep players interested beyond the first few weeks of release.

Unfortunately for Titanfall, Call of Duty and Battlefield already exist.

Unless TF manages to unseat one of the big 2, the best it's gonna manage is a month of high-volume MP, then the new CoD/BF map packs will release.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!
#10skydrive13Posted 11/18/2013 10:51:59 PM
of course titanfall, have all best aspect mp

infamous 1 & 2 is mediocre games