Anyone else getting three Xbox One consoles day one?

#1Paul_AtreidesPosted 11/18/2013 11:48:40 PM
Well, long story short, the kids and I all want an Xbox One. Figured the best way would be get each of us one, that way we can all play and no whining. I'm dropping $1500 at Gamestop Friday just on consoles, along with three copies of Cod Ghosts, three copies of Battlefield 4, and three copies of Dead Rising 3. My sons love the shoot bangs and killing zombies ;] but I'm guilty here too. It's good to have such a high paying job, otherwise Xbox One might not be for me and I don't blame anyone for not getting three consoles right away.

Anyone else going all in day one? Hope I don't get a brick, with three consoles guess the chances are much higher :/
#2mindoftwomoronsPosted 11/18/2013 11:50:48 PM
no, just two :(
---
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/aguwargrey.gif http://i.imgur.com/u2FewN1.gif
#3MacrossSpecialPosted 11/19/2013 12:00:03 AM
Honestly, if you can't afford to drop $1500 at any given time then you should probably get off gamefaqs and get your life together.

I'm going to go ahead and assume tc is like 15 since he thinks someone who can do this is apparently rich.
---
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll
#4KID VIDPosted 11/19/2013 12:06:45 AM
Three consoles, one for each person? That seems like an overkill. Just share one, two at the most.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#5MacrossSpecialPosted 11/19/2013 12:10:23 AM
KID VID posted...
Three consoles, one for each person? That seems like an overkill. Just share one, two at the most.

I know a few couples who buy multiple consoles. People in the same house often like to play with each otherat the same time. I say who cares if you can afford it.
---
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll
#6Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 12:20:46 AM
MacrossSpecial posted...
Honestly, if you can't afford to drop $1500 at any given time then you should probably get off gamefaqs and get your life together.

I'm going to go ahead and assume tc is like 15 since he thinks someone who can do this is apparently rich.

Well, actually when all is said and done the total will be over 2k easily, but yeah man I'm glad someone else is like me here and can drop that kind of cash on what is essentially a big time waster. I hope you know that if I find out you bought four, I'm heading right back to the store for a couple more. My wife just doesn't know she wants one yet and my bathroom could use some action too :]