Does Powerstar Golf

#1horror_spookyPosted 11/18/2013 11:58:43 PM
have four player offline multiplayer?

Might need to pick up another controller or two if that is the case...
---
Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions..
www.cheatmasters.com
#2Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/19/2013 12:06:35 AM
yep. but, you don't necessarily need extra controllers for this game, because the new kinect can see who you hand the controller to, and automatically switch to their profile and controller preferences.
#3archibald3Posted 11/19/2013 12:25:14 AM
Troll_Directory posted...
yep. but, you don't necessarily need extra controllers for this game, because the new kinect can see who you hand the controller to, and automatically switch to their profile and controller preferences.

Wow do you have any kind of link for that info ? If so thats huge !!
#4KID VIDPosted 11/19/2013 12:29:49 AM
archibald3 posted...
Troll_Directory posted...

Yeah, man. You didn't know? Now that you mention it, it doesn't really get talked about at all.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#5horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 1:25:49 AM
I know Kinect does that, but does Powerstar Golf require multiple controllers?
---
www.cheatmasters.com
#6Alnilam81Posted 11/19/2013 1:30:01 AM
You normally take turns so don't see any reason why you'd need more than one pad.
#7horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 1:33:37 AM
Right, but will it sign out the other people on the console if the controller is passed around? So if you only have one controller, all four would need to be signed in simultaneously despite only using one controller...

I e-mailed one of the fellas that reviewed the game asking for information on this.
---
www.cheatmasters.com
#8Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/19/2013 1:47:56 AM
archibald3 posted...
"Kinect will auto-pair your controller instantly, even when you hand it to a friend during a game."
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/innovation

horror_spooky posted...
Right, but will it sign out the other people on the console if the controller is passed around? So if you only have one controller, all four would need to be signed in simultaneously despite only using one controller...

I e-mailed one of the fellas that reviewed the game asking for information on this.
the kinect can sign 6 people in, and track them simultaneously (assuming they've shown their face to your kinect before). passing one controller around doesn't sign anyone out.
#9horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 1:54:22 AM
Nice!
---
www.cheatmasters.com
#10horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 1:54:56 AM
So I guess followup question...if someone leaves the room, does it sign them out?

Or does no one get signed out until Xbone is turned off?
---
www.cheatmasters.com