Does Powerstar Golf

#11Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/19/2013 2:54:29 AM
no idea, but that would make sense because it can just sign them back in when they return.
#12horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 10:41:14 AM
Well if true, that's actually *super* annoying

because what if someone has to go to the bathroom?
---
Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions..
www.cheatmasters.com
#13Juzten76Posted 11/19/2013 10:44:14 AM
Also, if you go to a friend's house and sign in, it will recognize you next time you come over if you permit it.
#14Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/19/2013 10:49:48 AM
horror_spooky posted...

maybe, maybe not. if it's instant, and non-intrusive, then it's not a problem. watch this video. the sign-in appears to be as simple as a notification at the bottom of the screen:
http://youtu.be/xhe6jV-APwM?t=1m
#15horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 11:02:38 AM
Troll_Directory posted...
horror_spooky posted...

maybe, maybe not. if it's instant, and non-intrusive, then it's not a problem. watch this video. the sign-in appears to be as simple as a notification at the bottom of the screen:

It would become a problem if you're in the middle of the game and someone has to leave the room for some reason, gets signed out, and then ****s up the whole game <_<
---
www.cheatmasters.com
#16Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/19/2013 11:15:16 AM
horror_spooky posted...
horror_spooky posted...

It would become a problem if you're in the middle of the game and someone has to leave the room for some reason, gets signed out, and then ****s up the whole game <_<
maybe. but, i'll wait to complain until that actually happens. we still don't know if there's a grace period, or whether any xo games can even get ****ed up just because someone signs out intermittently.
#17sickie09isminePosted 11/19/2013 11:22:22 AM
KID VID posted...
archibald3 posted...
yep. but, you don't necessarily need extra controllers for this game, because the new kinect can see who you hand the controller to, and automatically switch to their profile and controller preferences.

Wow do you have any kind of link for that info ? If so thats huge !!

Yeah, man. You didn't know? Now that you mention it, it doesn't really get talked about at all.

You know what else doesn't get talked about? The gesture controls
---
Gamertag- Sickie09ismine
#18horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 2:24:15 PM
If someone does sign out when playing a co-op/multiplayer game...it would mess it up and kick you back to the main menu, if the 360 is anything to go by.

Oh well, we'll find out on Friday I guess.

Right now I have two controllers. I am having two people over on the weekend to play Xbone and Super Mario 3D World. If we discover that we can't just use one or two Xbone controllers, then I will just buy a third controller (assuming Powerstar Golf is all that fun to begin with).
---
www.cheatmasters.com