Is it possible, to get XBOX ONE if I didn't pre-order on day one.?

#1Everyday_GamerPosted 11/19/2013 1:56:48 AM
I am planning to purchase a XBOX ONE @ Best Buy on Launch Day. However, I didn't Pre Order, but am willing to wait in line, to get a ticket so I can purchase one besides the pre order one? What are the chances?
#2dnmtPosted 11/19/2013 1:59:36 AM
Yes, it's quite likely you will manage to snag one.
#3Cowboy082288Posted 11/19/2013 2:01:05 AM
Probably depends on how early you are willing to start waiting in line.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#4Millertime660Posted 11/19/2013 2:05:04 AM
Just gotta get there early man.
#5Everyday_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 2:12:59 AM
The thing is, I don't wanna go by myself. But, it's gonna be a cold night if I do line up hrs b4. I plan on just using my Best Buy Card. Cause, I already pre ordered the games @ my local Gamestop today.
#6dreamcast900Posted 11/19/2013 2:45:49 AM
yes because it sucks, you have cable use it
#7Demigod_ElessarPosted 11/19/2013 2:52:50 AM
You'll be able to get one as long as you're prepared to line up several hours (more than likely) in advance that night.

At our local Walmart, we had people already lined up for the PS4's as early as 4pm. By 10pm, there were already over 20 people there, which is then when we had to explain to them that we only had 5 non-preorder consoles in stock (hahaha)...

So, pack a book or handheld and just go sit in line at your local store. Bigger stores like Best Buy and Gamestop themselves more than likely will have longer lines than a store such as Walmart or Kmart; especially if you go to one in a small town. Just some tips.

(I remember my Xbox 360 and Wii launches... where people were lining up as early as the day before, and not just a few hours. Amazing how different these console launches have been compared to just 7-8 years ago.)
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#8DojoMaxPosted 11/19/2013 3:13:50 AM
Everyday_Gamer posted...
I am planning to purchase a XBOX ONE @ Best Buy on Launch Day. However, I didn't Pre Order, but am willing to wait in line, to get a ticket so I can purchase one besides the pre order one? What are the chances?

I bought my ps4 the day before and picked it up at midnight cause some GameStop stores magically had extras. There's always extras and these "shortages" are blown out of proportion.
---
"VideoGame" fan. PSN: DojoMax Xbox: xShotz 101x formerly DojoMax IGB