Today's Poll of the Day makes me realize how many of Sony's Ponies are on Gfaqs.

#21Exodus_PrimePosted 11/19/2013 8:30:28 AM
Doukou posted...
SomnusNemoris posted...
Another reassurance thread. The PS4 is simply the vastly more popular console. Why is it so hard to accept?

I'm sorry who mentioned anything about PS4?

Nobody did, he hears voices, in his head, he's that committed to fanboyism.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#22DredjPosted 11/19/2013 8:30:43 AM
XBone is apparently a terrible console and everyone, gamers and fans of all platforms have rallied against it. You generalize them as Sony Ponies, that's why there are so many of them, because you are ignorant.
#23SomnusNemorisPosted 11/19/2013 8:31:37 AM
Doukou posted...

oneluckybullet posted...
didnt sony have a few extra as well?

BOOM! You're welcome!
---
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
"It's like Nickelback following up Tool" - TheRatedRViper [on Xbone having to follow PS4's awesome launch]
#24SomnusNemorisPosted 11/19/2013 8:32:04 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Nobody did, he hears voices, in his head, he's that committed to fanboyism.

oneluckybullet posted...

Boom boom! You're welcome!
---
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
"It's like Nickelback following up Tool" - TheRatedRViper [on Xbone having to follow PS4's awesome launch]
#25TheDuckInPondPosted 11/19/2013 8:32:57 AM
Boom Boom! I just pooped my pants!
---
"I'm excited to see what don't has for the ps4" -HomieKnockout
#26ejay8320Posted 11/19/2013 8:33:19 AM
Of course it'll sell out the first week, thats true for most releases consoles...

It also depends on how much stock there will be, assuming the reduction of launch countries was actually to keep pace with the demand on the major Xbox markets(this was stated by MS themselves), It should be possible to get an xbox one, but not easily either.

In Canada Best Buy and Future Shop had each a minimum of 25 un reserved PS4s, & both are stating a minimum of 20 un reserved Xbox Ones.
#27talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 8:34:47 AM
Dredj posted...
XBone is apparently a terrible console and everyone, gamers and fans of all platforms have rallied against it. You generalize them as Sony Ponies, that's why there are so many of them, because you are ignorant.

As I said, I'm not even getting an Xbox One. I'm not saying it's going to outsell the PS4, I'm not even saying the console is going to be GOOD.

My point is, it's a new product, it's going to sell out. People are going to buy it at LEAST at day 1. After that, who knows.

Anyone who blindly ignores the fact that it will sell out the first day is probably just trying to feed the PS4s ego.
---
Mega Man is in Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS! Finally, I can play as Link and Mega Man in the same game.
3DS FC: 0903-3775-7778 / NNID: HylianShield
#28DoukouPosted 11/19/2013 8:35:44 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
Doukou posted...

oneluckybullet posted...

BOOM! You're welcome!

Technically that can mean anything since the pronoun was never stated what it means

But nobody mentioned anything about PS4 being less popular than X1. Yet you thought that, why?
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#29SomnusNemorisPosted 11/19/2013 8:35:46 AM
TheDuckInPond posted...
Boom Boom! I just pooped my pants!

http://i.minus.com/i1WsP8kujj7up.gif
---
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
#30Blizz87Posted 11/19/2013 8:38:46 AM
They should be mad at sony for having a craptastic launch line up for the ps4. Whats the point in buying a ps4 when all the good games on it are mulitplats that can be played on ps3/360/PC. At least X1 has Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Forza, and maybe Ryse that are all good games that can't be played elsewhere in addition to the games like Ghost, BF4 etc.