As an avid fighting game player and ps4 owner...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As an avid fighting game player and ps4 owner...

User Info: allhailshasta

allhailshasta
3 years ago#1
Killer Instinct looks awesome despite the small starting roster. Hope you guys support the hell out of the game while I scrounge the funds to get an X1.
psn id: allhailshasta17
gamertag: themanticore6767

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
3 years ago#2
ULTRAAAAAAAAA COMMBBBOOOOOOO

Seriously I cannot wait for this game.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#3
I would love K.I. as well, I'm getting a PS4 but my friend is getting an XB1 so at least I can get to play it.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Cowboy082288

Cowboy082288
3 years ago#4
Yeah I'm actually getting pretty excited to try it. I'm big on fighting games as well. Most of it I'm guardedly optimistic about but the one thing I already know I will like is the training mode. Saw video of it, and can display hit boxes, frame by frame data, ext. I hope that sort of thing just becomes a standard for all fighting games.

Now I just need a TE 2 arcade stick........ sigh.
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni

User Info: allhailshasta

allhailshasta
3 years ago#5
DarkJaydragon posted...
I would love K.I. as well, I'm getting a PS4 but my friend is getting an XB1 so at least I can get to play it.

Gah! You're a lucky man. I don't have a single friend up in Nor cal getting an x1. Hopefully I'll have better luck when I move to So cal.
psn id: allhailshasta17
gamertag: themanticore6767

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#6
As an avid fighting game player myself, I agree. After watching some videos it's starting to look like it will be fun. It should easily hold me over until Chrono Phantasma and GGXrd.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#7
allhailshasta posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Gah! You're a lucky man. I don't have a single friend up in Nor cal getting an x1. Hopefully I'll have better luck when I move to So cal.

It's just until I get my XB1 with titanfall but I'm glad I get the chance to play it, I just wish our T.E. fight sticks worked with it.

And don't worry, you'll find that special someone with an XB1 to play it on!

I can't wait to see how the game is received by the FGC, it will be awesome to see it at EVO next year.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Lazy Jones

Lazy Jones
3 years ago#8
I'm with you TC. I love fighters. I've been a Sony guy for many years, but I am very jealous that XB1 is getting KI. I hope it's everything I dream it will be, and I really hope to see it at evo next year.
>: |

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
3 years ago#9
Do you guys think the $40 version is worth it?
I am the voice of reason.

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#10
wskingws posted...
Do you guys think the $40 version is worth it?

I think it is, I would have bought the original K.I. for that price anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. As an avid fighting game player and ps4 owner...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived