Multi-Tasking on next gen consoles

#21YeomanlyPosted 11/19/2013 1:02:25 PM
GGscrub posted...
Yeomanly posted...
GGscrub posted...
But isn't the point of a movie to watch it? dont you miss part of it if you are typing a message?

And the same goes for the tv-game double screen, how can you both watch TV and play a game?

Never had a Live sports game on the TV while playing a game on your PC, occasionally glancing at the TV when you hear something exciting, people do this everyday, the amount of people I see sat on sofa's playing with phones while watching TV.

I know what you mean, but PC and TV are 2 different screens....and i always end up either missing the TV and playing or viceversa.

So if they were on the same screen within eye scope, it's an option, and a great one in my mind.
#22khardboredPosted 11/19/2013 1:03:16 PM
Scrub, just because you don't understand/do something doesn't mean others don't.

Obviously other people do things that you do not. Done. Move along.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#23GGscrubPosted 11/19/2013 1:15:32 PM
khardbored posted...
Scrub, just because you don't understand/do something doesn't mean others don't.

True, i was just trying to understand whats the benefit here...nevermind.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#24SlikkSterrPosted 11/19/2013 1:26:18 PM
GGscrub posted...
khardbored posted...

True, i was just trying to understand whats the benefit here...nevermind.

Poor scrub, he was just trying to have an innocent dialogue. Ignore his history of posting, this time he was legitimately trying to understand and not firing back with his negative cold hard opinion based facts. Honest. He's a real victim here.
#25Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 1:37:02 PM
I pause the movie, while it's paused it wont let me reply, I have to literally back out of the movie to the UI to be able to reply. Anyone know if it's even possible to reply during the movie being paused? serious question.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.