Am i the only one that chose ps4, but hopes xb1 does well also ?

#1Athrun84Posted 11/19/2013 4:59:34 PM
The idea of an industry dominated by one company is bad news for all consumers. Why are we at war ?

If sony completely eliminates the xbox from the market, whats stopping them from charging $900 for thier next console ?
#2DK DeathKnightPosted 11/19/2013 5:00:50 PM
Its not the system for me, but I do wish the XB1 does well. Not for Microsoft, but for my fellow gamers who chose that console.
---
PSN: SkyDivider / SC2: Takeuchi (729)
Playing: Nothing, waiting for PS4.
#3zshippozxPosted 11/19/2013 5:02:01 PM
Already been posted before and no one cares.
---
SSF4: main- Sakura sub- ibuki 3rd Strike main - ibuki
GT: foxdemon3392 PSN: EXShouoken
#4Laylow12Posted 11/19/2013 5:02:37 PM
Microsoft declared war on their own fans with the draconian policies and the arrogant attitude of #DealWithIt. Now they are reaping what they have sown and i think the crops look beautiful.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5NE_PatriotsFanPosted 11/19/2013 5:03:41 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Microsoft declared war on their own fans with the draconian policies and the arrogant attitude of #DealWithIt. Now they are reaping what they have sown and i think the crops look beautiful.

Dude seriously, #getoverit
---
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El
#6popeye64821Posted 11/19/2013 5:04:29 PM
i bought the ps4 as well, but i don't understand why people would want others to be unhappy with their purchase just because they're opinion differs.......id never wish a system failure or gaing failure on someone's game f choice....especially since most people are buying these systems for their kids/faam on christmas/birthdays....no matter what system you like ...it would be cold harded to wish any ring/ligt of death on anyone's system....
#7Laylow12Posted 11/19/2013 5:06:46 PM
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
Laylow12 posted...

So you like expensive garbage?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#8werkz_destroyzPosted 11/19/2013 5:07:07 PM
Laylow12 posted...

really? wtf ..you must live in a basement with your mom.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#9TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/19/2013 5:10:56 PM
Angsty teens (or teens-at-heart) basically don't understand or care about the economics or the benefits of competition. They arbitrarily choose a side, decide it's their mission to hate the console they don't have, and spend a lot of time voicing that insane grievance. I want both systems to do well, even though I chose the Xbox One instead or the PS4. Both Sony and MS have proven that they'll make mistakes and be overconfident when they think they've beaten their competitor. Look at the awful first two years of the PS3's library (and attitude... IE: "get two jobs to buy a PS3") as well as the anti-consumer policies (and equally tactless attitude) surrounding the Xbox One announcement.

The PS3 eventually found its stride, and the Xbox One's unpopular design choices were removed. The only reason either company cared enough to put more effort in was all market share. Sony lost a ton of ground to the 360 compared to where they were at with the PS2, and MS stumbled out of the gate and did some serious damage to their Xbox brand.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#10NE_PatriotsFanPosted 11/19/2013 5:19:32 PM
Laylow12 posted...
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
Laylow12 posted...

So you like expensive garbage?

Im getting both consoles. Xbox has a good track record of gamers choosing it for FPS games, and PS4 has an abundance of exclusives. So ill definitely be getting both systems this time around. (last gen i only had a PS3)
---
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El