Am i the only one that chose ps4, but hopes xb1 does well also ?

#11Laylow12Posted 11/19/2013 4:20:09 PM
werkz_destroyz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Microsoft declared war on their own fans with the draconian policies and the arrogant attitude of #DealWithIt. Now they are reaping what they have sown and i think the crops look beautiful.

really? wtf ..you must live in a basement with your mom.

So you like expensive garbage then?
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#12SythisTaruPosted 11/19/2013 4:22:20 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Microsoft declared war on their own fans with the draconian policies and the arrogant attitude of #DealWithIt. Now they are reaping what they have sown and i think the crops look beautiful.

Those policies were a GIFT to not just the gaming community, but to GAME CREATORS (the most important people on Earth in my opinion). So, I supported it and still do. I'm sad that they ended up caving in to the internet trolls...but...not surprised I guess.
#13NE_PatriotsFanPosted 11/19/2013 4:32:43 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Those policies were a GIFT to not just the gaming community, but to GAME CREATORS (the most important people on Earth in my opinion). So, I supported it and still do. I'm sad that they ended up caving in to the internet trolls...but...not surprised I guess.

Eh, im getting an xbox one...but i dont know if i can agree with what you are saying. Only reason ive considered getting an xbox one is because of policy reversals.
---
"Our hopes and dreams travel with you" Jor-El
#14Laylow12Posted 11/19/2013 4:35:21 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Ok...this outta be good. Explain how the draconian policies stripping people of the right to own their games by not allowing them to sell them, making them have an Internet connection check in every 24 hrs. and telling people without Internet to "stick with 360".

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#15SythisTaruPosted 11/19/2013 4:37:10 PM
Laylow12 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Ok...this outta be good. Explain how the draconian policies stripping people of the right to own their games by not allowing them to sell them, making them have an Internet connection check in every 24 hrs. and telling people without Internet to "stick with 360".

Because it is the future. They weren't trying to be rude (Well, Adam Orth was, but he wasn't acting for Microsoft.)
#16SunDevil77Posted 11/19/2013 4:37:48 PM
Laylow12 posted...

You've got quite the creative mind.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#17Laylow12Posted 11/19/2013 4:38:29 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Oh and I take offense to the notion that GAME CREATORS are the most important people on the earth. There's far more important people like, Neonatal Nurses, Scientists, Cancer Researchers, Marine Biologists, damn you know what? Most jobs are more "important" than GAME CREATORS as you put it.

---
#18Laylow12Posted 11/19/2013 4:39:36 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

You've got quite the creative mind.

You are my special angel! Thanks
---
#19Laylow12Posted 11/19/2013 4:43:09 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Laylow12 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Because it is the future. They weren't trying to be rude (Well, Adam Orth was, but he wasn't acting for Microsoft.)

If its the future, than why didn't they stick with it? Because NOBODY PREORDERED! It's hard to have a future when you have no customers! After the preorders were tallied, suddenly they changed everything and not a minute before. Haha

---