Will the reputation system be a hassle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will the reputation system be a hassle?
2 years ago#1
I'm looking forward to the XBOX ONE along with Ryse,Forza,Madden,and COD.The problem I have
is im pretty good at Madden,AND COD,not the best,and Forza im decent at best.Will my rep go down
for beating someone at Madden,Forza,or COD?I really don't wanna be paired with clowns,and I never talk trash.Do you think the rep sysyem will be flawed?
2 years ago#2
Does it also transfer over from the original X-Box? I know my rep is in the tanker from bad votes on L4D2, nothing but a-holes seem to be online on that game.
---
GT: DividedGenesis
Pawn: Ascera
2 years ago#3
It had better be altered. I have some stat like 43% call me a trash talker when in reality I am in party chat 100% of the time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
2 years ago#4
It is definitely flawed in concept... Not sure what the designers anticipated.
2 years ago#5
You start fresh with rep on the XB1
---
Not Changing Sig until the Golden State Warriors win a 2nd NBA Championship. (Started July 14th 2011)
2 years ago#6
motoraptor posted...
It had better be altered. I have some stat like 43% call me a trash talker when in reality I am in party chat 100% of the time.

Same!
---
GT: eAsy mAc187
PSN: eAsy_mac1877
2 years ago#7
I seem to recall an article that explained that your rep increases automatically but can only be decreased manually... something like completing a full multiplayer match upped you X points but being muted / ignored / blocked would dock you Y points.

Can't find a source in my bookmarks. =/
2 years ago#8
motoraptor posted...

Yea. I checked my rep and the percentages on my stuff is so crazy.
---
GT - GnarKills Currently Playing - GTA5, Madden 25, CoD Ghosts, Disney Infinity
Waiting for my Xbox One w/ Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and BF4!
2 years ago#9
eAsy_mAc187 posted...
motoraptor posted...

Same!

That's what happens to me,it says i talk trash,when i never use my mic.....
2 years ago#10
I just really hope it turns out ok or we will all have bad reps
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will the reputation system be a hassle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived