Will Xbone suffer from day 1 issues like P$4?

#1CoordinatesPosted 11/19/2013 8:44:02 PM
I'm just curious about it, especially with them touting their 300000 servers to run the servers
#2ColdHardFactsPosted 11/19/2013 8:45:15 PM
Of course. Every huge launch has issues about the first 2 days. And PS4 is up and running perfectly now. Expect the same with Xbox One.
---
PSN : TrazGodKing Battle Tag : ZzKing#1412
GT : Tra Z God King
#3ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/19/2013 8:47:00 PM(edited)
We'll find out in 2 days, 2 hours and 15 minutes. Unless you live east of me and west of the international date line (i.e. you live in the future) in which case you'll find out earlier.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#4khardboredPosted 11/19/2013 8:49:54 PM
Expect the Xbox One to murder your cat, impregnate your sister, slap your mother, beat up your dad and marry your brother. It will do this while spying on you, sending FB messages to your crushes, post your info to alt.inlovewithanimals.binary and finally, pooping on you.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#5Coordinates(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2013 8:50:54 PM
khardbored posted...
Expect the Xbox One to murder your cat, impregnate your sister, slap your mother, beat up your dad and marry your brother. It will do this while spying on you, sending FB messages to your crushes, post your info to alt.inlovewithanimals.binary and finally, pooping on you.

the Xbox one and me should be siblings!
#6Mindwipe77Posted 11/19/2013 8:52:03 PM
of course it will, its a new console so there will be defects out there
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Ps4,Wii U owner. X1 coming 11/22, next gen ftw!
#7Dr WhoopassPosted 11/19/2013 8:52:22 PM
khardbored posted...

lmao. I also heard they got the Obamacare website guys to build The Cloud so it will probably punch you in the junk too.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#8jeffhardyroxPosted 11/19/2013 10:21:31 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
khardbored posted...

lmao. I also heard they got the Obamacare website guys to build The Cloud so it will probably punch you in the junk too.

10/10

would read again
---
GT: GatDamnGoblin Wii U: Quinnfa p 3DS: 2406-6399-1141
Currently Playing: GTA Online, TLoZ:WW HD