Last chance Amazon Launch Edition.

#41MuflagginPosted 11/20/2013 1:29:35 PM
For everyone that is getting a later delivery date then the 22, 1 day delivery is only 7.99, still cheaper then paying tax in a store!!!!

I mean it bumped me up from 26th to 25th, but I want it on release day. Hopefully it still ships out early. If not I guess that's not awful.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#42MFBKBass5Posted 11/20/2013 6:24:57 PM
Ordered mine this morning when they put some up at 5 AM PST, and put 1 day shipping. Estimated delivery is November 22nd. Has it shipped for anyone else yet?
---
!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/DzJSPWA.jpg
#43Xerosnake90Posted 11/20/2013 6:35:10 PM
Mine's at not yet shipped. I have 1 day shipping. Nov. 22nd estimated delivery.
---
Steam/360GT: Xerosnake90
#44Gamerrck3Posted 11/20/2013 6:40:04 PM
My controller is at now shipped >_> But the console is still at preordered and when I click on track package it says not yet shipped. It still says estimated delivery on Nov. 22
---
PSN/XBL GT: Gamerrck2
3DS FC: 5455-9942-3495 SV: 2456
#45MuflagginPosted 11/21/2013 1:13:32 AM
Ordered mine this morning when they put some up at 5 AM PST, and put 1 day shipping. Estimated delivery is November 22nd. Has it shipped for anyone else yet?

Where do you live? I'm on the east coast and when I ordered it, it said delivery was for next monday or tuesday. I hope it gets bumped up but I'm doubting it at this point. Just odd that we both preordered at the same time and you're gonna get it launch day and I'm not for some reason.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#46TeclmmledPosted 11/21/2013 2:00:29 AM
Ordered Xbox One from Amazon this morning and am a Prime member so I get the free 2 day shipping. If I understand correctly though, the Xbox One Launch Edition should come Friday correct? if that is true why does my order say estimated delivery by November 26th? Anyone else have this/HAD this and it changed by itself? I am afraid to change anything and lose the order or something.
---
- Tec
My Dream Consumes My Life....
#47MuflagginPosted 11/21/2013 3:18:51 AM
Ordered Xbox One from Amazon this morning and am a Prime member so I get the free 2 day shipping. If I understand correctly though, the Xbox One Launch Edition should come Friday correct? if that is true why does my order say estimated delivery by November 26th? Anyone else have this/HAD this and it changed by itself? I am afraid to change anything and lose the order or something.

So mine just changed to order preparing to ship. So maybe I WILL get it on launch. Hopefully it's the same for you.
---
#48MuflagginPosted 11/21/2013 1:40:26 PM
Update for anyone who ordered their systems during that early morning madness on Amazon...mine is now slated to arrive tomorrow, despite the initial claim saying it would be next week. Check your orders and see if it's the same for you guys.
---