DR3 it is

#1Hidan623Posted 11/20/2013 6:24:19 AM
Was going to get BF4 on launch but after going over to the ps4 board and seeing how many people are having trouble with it (which is usually EA's Fault so don't say anything about xbox servers being better) I'm going to get DR3 and just wait until I see what people say BF4 is like on xbox 1.....never played a DR game before but hear there is a lotttt of customization so that's a main selling point for me
#2ACx7Posted 11/20/2013 6:25:44 AM
Oh it's definitely DICEs fault. We're having a **** ton of problems on PC as well. Which sucks cause other than those problems, the game is enjoyable. :/
#3dnmtPosted 11/20/2013 6:27:32 AM
ACx7 posted...
Oh it's definitely DICEs fault. We're having a **** ton of problems on PC as well. Which sucks cause other than those problems, the game is enjoyable. :/

Maybe it's just me but after experiencing crashes nearly every game the past three days have been really really good. It looks like most of the kinks have been worked out, at least on PC.
#4Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 6:28:35 AM
ACx7 posted...

Yeah BF has alwaysss been my favorite game in general and i was going to get it at first but after skimming over other forums and seeing the problems everyone is having i'll just wait until i see it working so I have something to play since i'm only getting one launch game at a time! becuase i will never finish a game if i have too many to play haha think i beat 5 xbox 360 games in my life out of the 100+ i had
#5slowdog76Posted 11/20/2013 6:28:41 AM
one of my friends got it on current gen and LOVES it, despite it looking worse than a dogs dinner. and he has only had one crash.

another one has the same opinion, and he has to reset console every other game
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius