Real talk: I truly do hope you guys have a wonderful XBO launch + much fun

#1knightimexPosted 11/20/2013 10:05:54 AM(edited)
80/80
with your new console purchase.

I'm still going to talk smack, even though I think XBO will be vastly superior to anything 7th gen.
Because <3 Console wars.

But seriously.
Enjoy your Xbox ONE!
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#2rb10001Posted 11/20/2013 10:12:22 AM
it's gotten to the point where you earned SAXON status. so... knighttimex: troll

by the way, there are a lot of people who have been here long before you were able to go online (including me). we have read your crap for going on what, 3 years now? your bait only works with new users.

for those who do not know this joker. he hyped up kingdoms of amalur for a damn year annoying the whole 360 board. a week before it comes out he said he doesn't want it anymore as it had some kind of day 1 dlc.

also his routine is to be a fan of whatever will get the most replies that day. he is not a gamer that is for sure. one minute he's in love with the ps3/ps4 or nintendo the next he's an xbox fanboy.

he is a clown. nothing more.
---
http://youtu.be/xiWIVLNLeoI
#3knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 10:18:40 AM(edited)
rb10001 posted...
it's gotten to the point where you earned SAXON status. so... knighttimex: troll

by the way, there are a lot of people who have been here long before you were able to go online (including me). we have read your crap for going on what, 3 years now? your bait only works with new users.

for those who do not know this joker. he hyped up kingdoms of amalur for a damn year annoying the whole 360 board. a week before it comes out he said he doesn't want it anymore as it had some kind of day 1 dlc.

also his routine is to be a fan of whatever will get the most replies that day. he is not a gamer that is for sure. one minute he's in love with the ps3/ps4 or nintendo the next he's an xbox fanboy.

he is a clown. nothing more.

^ You got the wrong guy bro.

I own all consoles, therefore entitled to fanboy whatever I wish.

You really should let go of the hate.
It makes you look really salty.

There are folks who have made me rage in the past.
Who cares, it's just the internet.
I ain't even mad.
---
-Evil Betty
#4SunDevil77Posted 11/20/2013 10:18:15 AM
Oh, knight. You never cease to make me smile.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5rb10001Posted 11/20/2013 10:18:48 AM
i gotta admit you really committed to that kingdoms of amalur one. to the point where it was a little funny at the end.

though, you spending a whole year on one troll joke and you tell me you do not take this serious? i do not buy that one.
---
http://youtu.be/xiWIVLNLeoI
#6Exodus_PrimePosted 11/20/2013 10:19:43 AM
Darn, you guys beat me to it.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#7SunDevil77Posted 11/20/2013 10:22:57 AM
rb10001 posted...
i gotta admit you really committed to that kingdoms of amalur one. to the point where it was a little funny at the end.

though, you spending a whole year on one troll joke and you tell me you do not take this serious? i do not buy that one.

You're thinking of Bronze/Flamechamp
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#8THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/20/2013 10:22:59 AM
I agree TC. Welcome to the next generation people even though launch games aren't exactly amazing right now. These new consoles should push some impressive games soon.

Better keep those 360's or PS3's handy is my advice.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#9knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 10:24:27 AM(edited)
rb10001 posted...

You're thinking of someone else.

If you believe it's me then you might as well start calling me Shang Tsung, as I'm apparently the source of all troll threads ever on gamefaqs.

I'll gladly take that as a compliment. XD
---
-Evil Betty