Eurogamer Forza 5 review

#21PvtPorkSordPosted 11/20/2013 9:39:22 PM
DK DeathKnight posted...
At least Eurogamer sees Forza 5 as an incomplete game and therefore ranked it as an incomplete game. Its like claiming GT5: Prologue wasent a glorified demo, cause it was and at least they knew it and we knew it. Eurogamer properly had a discretion for this review, and not try to pass it off as a full game like Gamespot.

Its like these reviews where they are already rating the PS4 and XB1 right out of the box, and arguing about what they have and dont have, despite all of the features that could be added in time.

Also I am not really sure what is the criteria is for rating a driving simulator/racing game.. Wheel Controls? Precision turning? Graphics? Car detail? Content? Sound of the engine? Games like Gran Turismo often have professional driver input when balancing cars, but the average person wont know what a good racing car feels like, turning high speed corners, and the realism is going to not be understood.

Games like Forza don't appeal to the average person they appeal to those of us who are into cars and racing. We know what it's like to drive fast and many of us race or drive fast in general.
#22RussellGorall(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 9:40:31 PM
Anyone notice it is getting colder outside?
---
The better you look, the more you'll see.
PSN - honkayjeezus
#23INKU48Posted 11/20/2013 9:44:14 PM
Still a higher score than #DRIVECLUB, lmao. Which racing game are all you PS4 fanboys playing?
---
JRPG in a school environment, with school activities as side quests. It's close enough to trick people into thinking it's like P4G -GirlsHteMyFace/Sen no Kiseki
#24RussellGorall(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2013 9:47:55 PM
PvtPorkSord posted...
DK DeathKnight posted...
At least Eurogamer sees Forza 5 as an incomplete game and therefore ranked it as an incomplete game. Its like claiming GT5: Prologue wasent a glorified demo, cause it was and at least they knew it and we knew it. Eurogamer properly had a discretion for this review, and not try to pass it off as a full game like Gamespot.

Its like these reviews where they are already rating the PS4 and XB1 right out of the box, and arguing about what they have and dont have, despite all of the features that could be added in time.

Also I am not really sure what is the criteria is for rating a driving simulator/racing game.. Wheel Controls? Precision turning? Graphics? Car detail? Content? Sound of the engine? Games like Gran Turismo often have professional driver input when balancing cars, but the average person wont know what a good racing car feels like, turning high speed corners, and the realism is going to not be understood.

Games like Forza don't appeal to the average person they appeal to those of us who are into cars and racing. We know what it's like to drive fast and many of us race or drive fast in general.

So glad gangsters like you who speed are thought of, in a gaming forum. I often wonder, as a fellow speeder, how outlaws like who exceed a speed limit can.... sorry, this is just too funny.

You drive fast in a car? Often? That is what Forza is about? Driving really fast in your crappy car?

Isn't that like saying COD is designed towards anyone who thinks a brown skin is a terrorist? Anyone who has brown skin and is racing against you will terrorize you? What about lighter brown? Anyone who isn't super-white will probably beat you at a race before they kill you?

That is the weirdest thing I have seen in a while, thanks.
---
The better you look, the more you'll see.
PSN - honkayjeezus
#25PvtPorkSordPosted 11/20/2013 9:56:23 PM
RussellGorall posted...
PvtPorkSord posted...
DK DeathKnight posted...

So glad gangsters like you who speed are thought of, in a gaming forum. I often wonder, as a fellow speeder, how outlaws like who exceed a speed limit can.... sorry, this is just too funny.

You drive fast in a car? Often? That is what Forza is about? Driving really fast in your crappy car?

Isn't that like saying COD is designed towards anyone who thinks a brown skin is a terrorist? Anyone who has brown skin and is racing against you will terrorize you? What about lighter brown? Anyone who isn't super-white will probably beat you at a race before they kill you?

That is the weirdest thing I have seen in a while, thanks.

You come off as kind of a p**** so it's ok. Yes I did race(auto cross, drag, canyon runs) in my crappy car(2006 Charger R/T with about 10k aftermarket in it) I've got friends who drift in purpose built cars, drag race, ect. There's a big difference between speeding and racing and when a game gets it right we notice. Forza allows us to pretty much build a replica of our car in game down to suspension spec's if we want. So like I said it appeals more to people who drive fast.