It is really disappointing to hear about Ryse :(

#1NinjaGuerraPosted 11/21/2013 1:54:59 AM
My copy from amazon has already shipped and cant be returned without paying 6 dollar shipping and handling fee :(

Idk if I should just keep it and try it for myself or believe the review and get 54 dollars back.

Damn it :(
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra
#21nternationa7Posted 11/21/2013 1:58:00 AM
You got a good game in your sig and it would be a shame to see your library tarnished with a bad title such as Ryse.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#3tokenblackguy23Posted 11/21/2013 1:58:21 AM
NinjaGuerra posted...
My copy from amazon has already shipped and cant be returned without paying 6 dollar shipping and handling fee :(

Idk if I should just keep it and try it for myself or believe the review and get 54 dollars back.

What have you heard? I havn't seen one review of the game. Although I gameflyed it instead, i tend to never pay for Single Player games.
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#4TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/21/2013 1:58:23 AM
Keep it and play it. Don't let somebody else's opinion create one for you.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#5ChargrilledPosted 11/21/2013 1:59:39 AM
If you base a decision on one single review then thats silly

The other reviews will be out later today
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#6FusionCPosted 11/21/2013 2:01:06 AM
NinjaGuerra posted...

Knack got pretty rough reviews as well, and i enjoyed it, it was hard as freaking heck, very old school.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#7Leventhan26Posted 11/21/2013 2:02:04 AM
Chargrilled posted...
If you base a decision on one single review then thats silly

The other reviews will be out later today

This, wait for other reviews and try to look for things like game length, replay value, depth ect. Watch a bit of gameplay and see if the game looks fun to you.

After all that, then make an informed decision if you want to try the game.
#8TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/21/2013 2:02:15 AM
FusionC posted...
NinjaGuerra posted...

Knack got pretty rough reviews as well, and i enjoyed it, it was hard as freaking heck, very old school.

Knack has a Kameo vibe for me, which is great. That was easily one the best 360 launch games.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#9DolemiteXPPosted 11/21/2013 2:02:55 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Keep it and play it. Don't let somebody else's opinion create one for you.

This. So tired of people waiting with baited breath for a stranger to tell them whether or not to do something. If your that nervous about it then rent it first but at least have the brain enough to actually try something on your own before dismissing it. I can't count how many supposed "duds" I have across my gaming library that I enjoy and would have missed out on if I were a SHEEP.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#10QuinnandGoblinPosted 11/21/2013 2:03:20 AM
FusionC posted...
NinjaGuerra posted...

THIS.

Some bad to average reviews of Knack, yet heaps of people who picked it up the past week love the game.

Ryse wont touch the best hack n slash games in the world, but it might be an ok single player experience, and worth a shot at, at the very least.
---
NinendoID- Grey-Armada .... psn- armada66 .... xbl- greyarmada....3ds-0345-0608-4393