IGN's live play of Ryse tells me all I need to know.

#41Ryan-06Posted 11/21/2013 3:22:59 AM
blankempathy posted...
You guys have seen more then just his review right? You can hate him all you want the game seems to be getting bad scores from more then just him

Shacknews - 5/10
Eurogamer - 5/10
Polygon - 6/10
Joystiq - 2.5/5
Gamespot - 4/10
IGN - 6.8
Destructoid - 5/10
Videogamer.com - 6/10
EGNNow.com - 7.5/10
OXM.co.uk - 7/10
Kotaku - YES
Gamesradar - 3.5/5
GameInformer - 6/10
Rev3Games/Sessler - 2/5
MMGN - 6.5
Eurogamer.de: 7/10
Gameswelt - 7.5/10
Gamersglobal.de - 6.5/10
EveryEye.it - 7.5

Thank you for compiling this ^_^d

http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/is8qElkJbGXle.gif
#42XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 3:23:45 AM
Rankorr posted...
NateRose89 posted...
Sessler gets so much undeserved shtick here. Dude is just a gamer like the rest of us, but he's done well and gets paid to air his opinion. Good on him. Doesn't make him a joke if you disagree with him. I'll buy Ryse to form my own opinion but it doesn't look as good as some are making it out to be.

100% agreed.

Sessler is a tool IMO. It's not just the Ryse review. Again you act like I was calling this AAA. Sessler reviews are consistently lackluster. IMO he concentrates on some of the most pointless things. Never been a fan never will be.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Splinter Cell: Blacklist (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs
#43blankempathyPosted 11/21/2013 3:24:41 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
blankempathy posted...
You guys have seen more then just his review right? You can hate him all you want the game seems to be getting bad scores from more then just him

Shacknews - 5/10
Eurogamer - 5/10
Polygon - 6/10
Joystiq - 2.5/5
Gamespot - 4/10
IGN - 6.8
Destructoid - 5/10
Videogamer.com - 6/10
EGNNow.com - 7.5/10
OXM.co.uk - 7/10
Kotaku - YES
Gamesradar - 3.5/5
GameInformer - 6/10
Rev3Games/Sessler - 2/5
MMGN - 6.5
Eurogamer.de: 7/10
Gameswelt - 7.5/10
Gamersglobal.de - 6.5/10
EveryEye.it - 7.5

Thank you for compiling this ^_^d

http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif

Why are you celebrating? The ps4 had its own bombs.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#44XXXRiceWVXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 3:28:55 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
i lol'd at this topic.

Fanboys usually do.

Again, I'll still play the game. I'm capable of playing and enjoying games regardless of others opinions. IGN enjoyed the story the first time through. Sounds like I won't play more than once. But I'll still play the game.
---
xxxRice WVxxx///Most Wanted/// (1.) Splinter Cell: Blacklist (2.) Infamous: SS (3.) Kilzone: SF (4.) Ryse (5.) Watch Dogs
#451nternationa7Posted 11/21/2013 3:31:27 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
i lol'd at this topic.

Fanboys usually do.

Again, I'll still play the game. I'm capable of playing and enjoying games regardless of others opinions. IGN enjoyed the story the first time through. Sounds like I won't play more than once. But I'll still play the game.

Finish it quick and sell it back before it drops too low in price.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#46MORTARlONPosted 11/21/2013 3:32:13 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
i lol'd at this topic.

Fanboys usually do.

Finish it quick and sell it back before it drops too low in price.

Better yet, go for a rent
---
Indeed
#47RankorrPosted 11/21/2013 4:24:26 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Rankorr posted...
NateRose89 posted...
Sessler gets so much undeserved shtick here. Dude is just a gamer like the rest of us, but he's done well and gets paid to air his opinion. Good on him. Doesn't make him a joke if you disagree with him. I'll buy Ryse to form my own opinion but it doesn't look as good as some are making it out to be.

100% agreed.

Sessler is a tool IMO. It's not just the Ryse review. Again you act like I was calling this AAA. Sessler reviews are consistently lackluster. IMO he concentrates on some of the most pointless things. Never been a fan never will be.

When you say "you," were you referring to me or the other posts in general? Because all I did was agree with someone that Adam Sessler gets too much flak, lol.

Anyways it's cool, no one is forcing you or anyone else to like Sessler. I just chimed in because honestly, I am not ashamed to admit I really like his articles, write ups, soap box etc. I even met the guy at a party in LA and got a picture with him, I really do like him. I feel like he's one of the few "real" people in the industry, and it's just a bit disheartening that he gets so much hate.

Really in the end I just completely agree with the last poster that says, "Dude is just a gamer like the rest of us." I agree with that, and it bothers me because even if it weren't Sessler, if he was someone else---say a regular member of GameFAQS---that member would be ostracized just as much because this community is so self loathing...and well, that's just too bad.
#48TheGam3925Posted 11/21/2013 4:25:43 AM
TC ran away.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#49kingrat2314Posted 11/21/2013 5:07:50 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
You will always have people that support garbage games like TC and help developers make even more lazy and rubbish games, like the few that thinks duke nukem forever is actually good. There are always a few people like that. This is what kills talented developers and the gaming industry.

Falls in line with the pathetic children that follow the opinions of strangers and are incapable or forming there own opinion, which in turn kills creativity and makes the developer fall back to there only option. Try again tool.

You're not forming your own opinion, you're just accepting an opinion that's the opposite of most reviews. Your whole Adam Sessler spiel was hilariously obvious too.
---
Every other user on gfaqs is a mlg pro that beats games on hard without trying, never makes mistakes, is the epitome of patience, is rich, and has an IQ of 150