Before I call Amazon....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Before I call Amazon....

User Info: sexxyboyy

sexxyboyy
3 years ago#1
Does anyone else's order still in a "not yet shipped" status? Neither my console nor any if my day one games are showing a "shipping soon" status.

Thanks.
These are the precincts of pain. A goddess lives here. Her name is Victory.

User Info: Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90
3 years ago#2
It tells you when you're getting it. You'll have it on that day and if not, call amazon and tell them they suck. For now quit worrying. If you have 1 day shipping it'll ship today.
Steam/360GT: Xerosnake90

User Info: shonsu

shonsu
3 years ago#3
Mine still says "not yet shipped", I don't expect it to ship until tonight, but I live close to a major Amazon warehouse.
Where I go, death follows.

sexxyboyy
3 years ago#4
shonsu posted...
Mine still says "not yet shipped", I don't expect it to ship until tonight, but I live close to a major Amazon warehouse.

Ok, this makes me feel better. I have a distribution center in my town as well, so maybe still in good shape. Thanks.

User Info: Brandon16Xtreme

Brandon16Xtreme
3 years ago#5
I have had so much stuff ship at midnight and it still always arrives on time that following day, I wouldn't worry to much.

User Info: rosseeles

rosseeles
3 years ago#6
Im in the UK but mine has gone to dispatched within the last hour with amazon

User Info: BlindSquirrel78

BlindSquirrel78
3 years ago#7
Anything I've ever ordered for release day did not show as shipped until the evening/night before and it always arrived on time except once (and that was due to Hurricane Sandy last year) so I wouldn't worry too much. 99.9% sure you'll get it on time.
XBL: echo21

User Info: werkz_destroyz

werkz_destroyz
3 years ago#8
look ur okay they started shipping today to father places from the warehouse and then they work down the radius , its getting there.
Gt: werkz destroyz

User Info: Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90
3 years ago#9
I have a distribution center in my city, it'd take less than an hour to get there. Not worried about it.
Steam/360GT: Xerosnake90

sexxyboyy
3 years ago#10
BlindSquirrel78 posted...
Anything I've ever ordered for release day did not show as shipped until the evening/night before and it always arrived on time except once (and that was due to Hurricane Sandy last year) so I wouldn't worry too much. 99.9% sure you'll get it on time.

Normally I wouldn't think twice about it, but this time las week my PS 4 was already showing a shipped status, so just kinda threw me this morning.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Before I call Amazon....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived