I've been a Sony fan my whole life but....

#1PenguinKoalaPosted 11/21/2013 4:40:04 AM
Are people really that blinded by Sony's PR?

What PS4 exclusives are coming out in the future that are worth the wait?

Killzone 4 is good
Knack is garbage
Resogun is really good, but it's just an arcade title

Uncharted 4 and Infamous are the only games we know about that will be good in the future, and Uncharted kind of fell off after UC2 anyways

Froza 5 is great
Dead Rising 3 is good
Killer Instinct is pretty good
Ryse is garbage

At least the other games coming out in the next 9 months we know will be good for the X1

Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
Halo 5
Below
D4
Titanfall
Project Spark

Can someone enlighten me as to why we have people calling the X1 games trash? The PS4 isn't doing so great with games at the moment. I thought we were buying consoles for the quality of games not the other junk
#2xTeKNiQuExPosted 11/21/2013 4:40:45 AM
Wrong board.
---
XBL - x TeKniQuE o, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of Final Fantasy 7. Started 01/01/12
#3TrueBlue91Posted 11/21/2013 4:41:35 AM
Ryse > Uncharted 2
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#4xninjagrrlPosted 11/21/2013 4:44:16 AM
The Order looks good. And I doubt PS ppl would mind another Last of Us type of game. David Cage still somehow has fans. There's bound to be crappy jrpg too.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#5jmac1686Posted 11/21/2013 4:46:52 AM
I love how everyone things all of the 2014 exclusives are announced for both systems. More will come in the next few months. Why even get into it now. Let's enjoy our respective systems and that's that. (And you left a few exclusives off that list)
---
PS4 Launch Titles: AC4, KZ:S, and Knach, PSN ID xXFireSpiritXx
#6MrSpaM111Posted 11/21/2013 4:47:10 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
Can someone enlighten me as to why we have people calling the X1 games trash? The PS4 isn't doing so great with games at the moment. I thought we were buying consoles for the quality of games not the other junk

Can somebody enlighten me on how exactly you know these 'future games' are going to be good? Find if difficult to believe you can base judgement of any console on the back of it 'possibly having better games in the future'? Everybody might end up hating the next Halo game, you never know.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#7PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 4:47:50 AM
jmac1686 posted...
I love how everyone things all of the 2014 exclusives are announced for both systems. More will come in the next few months. Why even get into it now. Let's enjoy our respective systems and that's that. (And you left a few exclusives off that list)

I left exclusives off both lists

The Order will be trash btw
#8deadmarvPosted 11/21/2013 4:47:53 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Ryse > Uncharted 2

Lol. I disagree. Does that make me a troll?
#9PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 4:48:45 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
PenguinKoala posted...

Can somebody enlighten me on how exactly you know these 'future games' are going to be good? Find if difficult to believe you can base judgement of any console on the back of it 'possibly having better games in the future'? Everybody might end up hating the next Halo game, you never know.

Looking at history of the developers behind those games there's a good chance they'll be successful.

Just like how I said Infamous and Uncharted will be good.
#10xjflyyPosted 11/21/2013 4:49:08 AM
Infamous second son my friend. Infamous second son.