These Ryse topics need to go to the Ryse board

#1thatbamaguy2288Posted 11/21/2013 5:15:28 AM
With the exception of mine because I am trying to make a point.

We get it. It scored low. If you don't want it anymore then don't get it. If you still want it then buy it. If you are disappointed then go talk about it on the Ryse board. It exists for a reason.

/rant
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12
#2seth_sage12300Posted 11/21/2013 5:22:01 AM
If we're not supposed to talk about the games here, what do we discuss? The Xbox One being able to play TV?
---
Official member of the Omastar Club.
Official Gen 6 First Route Generic Bird of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#3thatbamaguy2288(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 5:25:12 AM
Look... I get it... But I'm tired of seeing 50 topics about the same thing on the front page.
---
#4seth_sage12300Posted 11/21/2013 5:27:53 AM
thatbamaguy2288 posted...
Look... I get it... But I'm tired of seeing 50 topics about the same thing on the front page.

Then you should probably stay away from the boards for a while. With release close upon us, you can expect dozens of topics on nearly everything.
---
#5thatbamaguy2288(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2013 5:30:57 AM
Quote:thatbamaguy2288 posted...

Then you should probably stay away from the boards for a while. With release close upon us, you can expect dozens of topics on nearly everything.

@seth_sage12300

Yea. I'm about to head to work. Keep my mind off of the xbox till at least 7 tonight lol. Granted I'll be checking my phone all day for tracking information. If GameStop will hurry up and ship it that is.
---
#6seth_sage12300Posted 11/21/2013 5:32:42 AM
thatbamaguy2288 posted...
Quote:thatbamaguy2288 posted...

@seth_sage12300

Yea. I'm about to head to work. Keep my mind off of the xbox till at least 7 tonight lol. Granted I'll be checking my phone all day for tracking information. If GameStop will hurry up and ship it that is.

Good luck, hope you enjoy it. :)
---
#7killaSeason007Posted 11/21/2013 5:36:12 AM
Hahah and if it scored 9/10 I bet you would be singing a different tune. All of you fanboys were hyping ryse like no other! Lol. Take it like a man now. Karma is a biznatch.

I'll get my xbox when the price drop or kinects gets dropped whichever is first. I don't want them wasting time on gimmicks when they can work on real gameplay.

Thanks!
---
gamertag: Bigmarv15
#8HipHopBeatsPosted 11/21/2013 11:42:34 AM
killaSeason007 posted...
Hahah and if it scored 9/10 I bet you would be singing a different tune. All of you fanboys were hyping ryse like no other! Lol. Take it like a man now. Karma is a biznatch.

I'll get my xbox when the price drop or kinects gets dropped whichever is first. I don't want them wasting time on gimmicks when they can work on real gameplay.

Thanks!

Lol! Looks like Crytek failed to Ryse to the occasion. Pretty graphics and a 6 hour button mashing campaign? This game should have been $30 - $40 at launch.
---
Feel to free to add me (mention gamefaqs)
PSN: SparkzMentalz