I can't believe people bought into the hype of the Xbox One launch exclusives

#1ChevelIePosted 11/21/2013 7:54:48 AM
Dead Rising 3 is riddled with performance issues and framerate drops, Forza 5 and Killer Instinct have pathetic amounts of content such as a low amount of cars and only 6 fighters for $40. Ryse speaks for itself being a mess in every area, and Crimson Dragon and Loco Cycle are XBL games getting slammed just as hard

I mean I cant believe how people couldnt see that Microsoft wanted to rush these games out, the definitely needed far more time in development to work out the issues or actually have a respectable amount of content
---
Open fire
#2snowboard340Posted 11/21/2013 7:55:48 AM
I can't believe how many trolls make topics on this board every day.
#3bountyhunterS9Posted 11/21/2013 7:55:57 AM
Troll harder please.
---
"Rudeness is epidemic"
-Hannibal Lecter
#4CTUJK95Posted 11/21/2013 8:00:51 AM
Why exactly is he a Troll, if he's correct? I'm confused and I'm purchasing a XBox One.
---
"Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light."
#5benjimainPosted 11/21/2013 8:01:05 AM
I wish you sensitive people would shut up. Just because TC has an opinion on the line-up, backed up reviews, doesn't mean he's trolling.

All you can do is yell "troll". Give it a rest.

The Xbox One is in dire circumstances right now. It's been confirmed beyond doubt to be behind in performance so multiplat advantage is out, its exclusives which are optimised are underwhelming in visuals, but also gameplay to boot, and the competition led by 1m right out the gate on day one, with another 6 days between it before the console is even out itself... and to top it all off, Stephen Elop is just gunning for the Xbox division and if he gets the seat of power, it's game over.

To state all these things isn't trolling, it's just being truthful.
#6its_mattPosted 11/21/2013 8:02:41 AM(edited)
When did trolling stop being saying unreasonable things to get a rise and become making legitimate criticisms of what inevitably are going to be a poor value release line up?
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 11/21/2013 8:01:57 AM
snowboard340 posted...
I can't believe how many trolls make topics on this board every day.

He's just mad about Knack and that indie games scored higher than the tripple A titles. X1 exclusives scored mostly 8's except for RYSE, TC is just mad.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8xTeKNiQuExPosted 11/21/2013 8:02:58 AM
OP isn't completely informed.
---
XBL - x TeKniQuE o, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of Final Fantasy 7. Started 01/01/12
#9touyamizrahiPosted 11/21/2013 8:03:32 AM
benjimain posted...
I wish you sensitive people would shut up. Just because TC has an opinion on the line-up, backed up reviews, doesn't mean he's trolling.

All you can do is yell "troll". Give it a rest.

The Xbox One is in dire circumstances right now. It's been confirmed beyond doubt to be behind in performance so multiplat advantage is out, its exclusives which are optimised are underwhelming in visuals, but also gameplay to boot, and the competition led by 1m right out the gate on day one, with another 6 days between it before the console is even out itself... and to top it all off, Stephen Elop is just gunning for the Xbox division and if he gets the seat of power, it's game over.

To state all these things isn't trolling, it's just being truthful.

You seem to forget that here on the XBOne boards, the truth is trolling :P. Xbots gotta hate, and will probably do so until a year after the XBOne loses it's support and is sold off to god only knows who.
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#10cheezedadadaPosted 11/21/2013 8:04:15 AM
How are all of you playing the Xbox One so far? Is it out where you live?
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada