I can't believe people bought into the hype of the Xbox One launch exclusives

#51XtremeWRATH360Posted 11/21/2013 10:16:56 AM
I know some people like the DR and Forza series and they're good games regardless just not my cup of tea but i see why were hyped about those games, the one that through me off was Ryse, game looked like crap and turned out to be crap, why were people expecting anything different??
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#52Jon_GodPosted 11/21/2013 10:21:04 AM
This is a troll topic.

Just like all the troll topics on the PS4 forums when reviews of the games came out.

It's sad that there's nowhere you can go to escape them.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#53The_DarkwalkerPosted 11/21/2013 10:23:45 AM
ChevelIe posted...
Dead Rising 3 is riddled with performance issues and framerate drops, Forza 5 and Killer Instinct have pathetic amounts of content such as a low amount of cars and only 6 fighters for $40. Ryse speaks for itself being a mess in every area, and Crimson Dragon and Loco Cycle are XBL games getting slammed just as hard

I mean I cant believe how people couldnt see that Microsoft wanted to rush these games out, the definitely needed far more time in development to work out the issues or actually have a respectable amount of content

So you are essentially saying that you think people who buy an Xbox One, or any of the launch games, are not as clever as you are because you think they are bad are going to steer clear?

Ok. What do you want? A parade? A pat on the back? How about this:

"Good job, sir. You have acted in accordance with your personal opinions."

Congratulations. You are just like every other human being on the planet.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#54Fou LuPosted 11/21/2013 10:41:40 AM
I can't believe people still buy Sony products after how often they fail or explode due to shoddy workmanship. Windows just crashes, it doesn't blow your PC up.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#55axelfooley2k5Posted 11/21/2013 10:44:36 AM
Fou Lu posted...
I can't believe people still buy Sony products after how often they fail or explode due to shoddy workmanship. Windows just crashes, it doesn't blow your PC up.

Ok, flag on the play
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#56Yelnam-26Posted 11/21/2013 10:53:44 AM
Exclusives for both consoles don't look amazing.
---
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam
#57Yelnam-26Posted 11/21/2013 10:57:12 AM
Fou Lu posted...

^Someone forgot about Xbox 360 and RRoD.
---
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam
#58Cubis101Posted 11/21/2013 11:00:45 AM
Just gonna go ahead and say all the launch exclusives were **** because they were. Really arguing over which one sucked a little bit less is like trying to argue who's wife hasn't slept around as much as the others.

The Xbox One's, PS4's and Wii U's launch titles all suck and yeah it happens. We all build false hype for the things we hope to be better than they really are. Anyways most console launches are **** for games but if you give them a year things will be better since it happened for the Wii U and it will happen for the rest of the consoles.

The main example I'm going to use is the 360 since when it came out the launch titles were crap and the system had problems. A year later Halo 3 comes out and suddenly everyone NEEDS a 360. Give it time it'll happen.
---
GT & PSN & Steam ID: Cubis101
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, Pokemon X, Might & Magic: Duel of the Champions
#59M1911A1Posted 11/21/2013 11:08:01 AM
http://pixelvolt.com/2013/11/21/youre-the-problem-tips-to-help-you-stop-ruining-gaming/
#60Cubis101Posted 11/21/2013 11:22:50 AM
M1911A1 posted...
http://pixelvolt.com/2013/11/21/youre-the-problem-tips-to-help-you-stop-ruining-gaming/

Great read and thank you.
---
GT & PSN & Steam ID: Cubis101
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, Pokemon X, Might & Magic: Duel of the Champions