Angry Joe is streaming his Xbone set up, batteries sit loose in the controller

#61TheBiggerOnePosted 11/27/2013 6:08:09 PM
Blade Seeker posted...
Nave316 posted...
Dual Shock 4 > One's controller.

The ability to recharge your controller simply by plugging it into the console is essential. Spending money on batteries is crazy.

It'd be nice if I didn't have to plug the controller in every 5 hours. . .

It'd probably be nicer for you if you didn't play for more than 7 hours at a time...
#62Ryan-06Posted 11/27/2013 6:16:59 PM
I noticed joe is getting fat. Needs to exercise more and stop playing games!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/is8qElkJbGXle.gif
#63TheBiggerOnePosted 11/27/2013 6:20:23 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
I noticed joe is getting fat. Needs to exercise more and stop playing games!

Fatass needs to put that Kinect to good use
#64snowboard340Posted 11/27/2013 6:35:26 PM
uptown710 posted...
I just finished posting this in another board where people had an issue with the DS4.

You buy a longer charging cable. $10 bucks on Amazon.

You'll spend less on that than you would on batteries in the consoles lifetime.

Or you buy rechargeable batteries for that much and never need a wire. It's personal preference.
#65Yelnam-26Posted 11/28/2013 2:27:54 PM
touyamizrahi posted...
Yelnam-26 posted...
buzzyon posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
aaron1111 posted...
Masterchief is right on this one, I'd rather use Energizer rechargeable then the Playstation 4 built in DS4 charge.

30+hours beats a 7 hour charge. Along with less money for replacements.

well, once you grow up and start participating in the real world (job, friends, kids, etc) you'll soon find out that you don't get the luxury of playing 30+ hours in a row. If i get to game for 2 hours a day, then that 7 hour charge will last me almost half a week, and i can just toss it on the charger, come home 6-8 hours later and be good again for the rest of the week. It's not like it's charging while I'm trying to play...but since neither of you obviously have lives aside from gaming, you can afford to just sit around in your parents basements and play games for 30+ hours straight. Congrats on your "preference"?
Yeah guys, when you grow up, you have to prioritize your time so you can do important things like argue about batteries on gamefaqs.

lol.

yeah, who'd have thought the college would have the internet to use during my breaks. The future is here!!!!!

I would rather be doing something else at break but whatever floats your boat.
---
Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.
3DS XL FC: 1005 - 8990 - 2929 Name: Yelnam
#66touyamizrahiPosted 11/28/2013 2:32:32 PM
Yelnam-26 posted...

I have a 15 minute break, not like I'm able to drive across town to a fast food place and make it back in time (also they enforce no food/drinks in the computer labs and that's where I spend all but a single class every week). So my options are pretty limited unless I'm going to skip out. Sure I could always take a 15 min power nap...but where's the fun in that? :)
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#67Yelnam-26Posted 11/28/2013 2:37:35 PM
touyamizrahi posted...
Yelnam-26 posted...

I have a 15 minute break, not like I'm able to drive across town to a fast food place and make it back in time (also they enforce no food/drinks in the computer labs and that's where I spend all but a single class every week). So my options are pretty limited unless I'm going to skip out. Sure I could always take a 15 min power nap...but where's the fun in that? :)

Couldn't you talk to friends?
---
#68touyamizrahiPosted 11/28/2013 2:38:55 PM
Yelnam-26 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
Yelnam-26 posted...

I do. We usually have a decent laugh (or they call me an a**hat some days) while I'm posting on here from the school. It's really not difficult to hold a conversation and type a different one.
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#69Yelnam-26Posted 11/28/2013 2:47:02 PM
touyamizrahi posted...
Yelnam-26 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
Yelnam-26 posted...

I do. We usually have a decent laugh (or they call me an a**hat some days) while I'm posting on here from the school. It's really not difficult to hold a conversation and type a different one.

Fair enough. But I still think your original comment was BS in a way lol.
---
#70Troika19Posted 11/28/2013 2:59:39 PM
Love it when the butt hurts play the "lol never heard of him" card.
---
The cloud is angry and demands a sacrifice.