I like the Xbone better than PS4

#1horror_spookyPosted 11/22/2013 2:39:18 AM
But I think DualShock 4 is miles ahead of the Xbone controller

D:
---
Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions..
www.cheatmasters.com
#2WestelIPosted 11/22/2013 2:39:50 AM
I agree with the topic title and nothing else.
---
I just have that effect on guys - chelle
#3murdokthegreatPosted 11/22/2013 2:40:29 AM
"Xbone" ... Hehe
#4zerooo0Posted 11/22/2013 2:41:43 AM
Funny I heard differently from lots of people, but to each his own. I'm trying to decide if I go Wii U or PS4 this gen for my second console and I got to say that I am excited, if I get a PS4, to eventually try the DS4. As the DS3 was the big issues as to why I could never fully enjoy games like MGS4, Uncharted 3, and The Last of Us sadly. I just hated the DS3 so much.

Thankfully Sony actually looked at what made the 360 controller do so much better this gen and actually took in the feedback.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#5CapwnDPosted 11/22/2013 2:42:02 AM
horror_spooky posted...
But I think DualShock 4 is miles ahead of the Xbone controller

D:

Meh!

I don't have the Xbox One controller yet, but I do like the Duashock about 300% more then the old dualshock controller.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#6horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 2:42:17 AM
It's actually been hard for me to adjust to the Xbox One controller after DualShock 4.

Not to mention both my Xbone controllers have had something defective about them. Not hugely defective to the point where they don't work, but annoying enough that it dampers the experience. The LB in one of them doesn't click and the sticks on the other seem like I have to push in way too hard to make them work right.

I also don't like the feel of the analog sticks on the Xbone controller.

I thought the stick placement on DualShock 4 would drive me nuts, but it doesn't.

Also Kinect 2 is badass >_>

So many different thoughts swimming in my brain right now

just vomiting them all over the place
---
Just when they think they got the answers, I change the questions..
www.cheatmasters.com
#7SiveriaPosted 11/23/2013 6:44:56 PM
I dunno, where most of the games on either console is going to be cross platform titles, I'd rather have a ps4 since it will ALWAYS have the superior version of a cross platform title compared to the inferior xbone version, simply because the ps4 is supposedly at lest 50% more powerful. You can already see the diffrence with some of the cross-platform launch titles, the diffrences will just get larger as time goes on.
#8MannerHatcheryPosted 11/23/2013 6:47:39 PM
For me, controllers stack up like this:
Triggers: X1 > PS4
D-pad: X1 > PS4
Sticks: PS4 > X1
RB/LB Placement: PS4>X1
#9Laylow12Posted 11/23/2013 6:59:07 PM
Siveria posted...
I dunno, where most of the games on either console is going to be cross platform titles, I'd rather have a ps4 since it will ALWAYS have the superior version of a cross platform title compared to the inferior xbone version, simply because the ps4 is supposedly at lest 50% more powerful. You can already see the diffrence with some of the cross-platform launch titles, the diffrences will just get larger as time goes on.

Some people like TV more than games and the XBOX ONE plays TV for them.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#10JonnyBigBossPosted 11/23/2013 7:01:20 PM
I much prefer the Xbox One controller. I hate the analog sticks on the DS4 and it feels uncomfortable when not using the D-Pad.
---
Xbox Live: MrJonnyBigBoss
Steam, PSN, & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss