The Xbox One launch is going great :)

#41Grenade LauncherPosted 11/22/2013 5:28:04 AM
Aside from the low demand, bad games, embarrassing launch parties and grinding, it's going excellently, I think.
---
Herp Derp Merp Blerp
Grenade launcher is quality too. - Okikurmi
#42Mindwipe77Posted 11/22/2013 5:30:26 AM
xbots are so delusional on here lol, they refuse to accept the fact there are alot of defective x1's out there, and always just fall back on the ps4 excuse to make themselves feel better, poor children
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Ps4,Wii U owner. X1 coming 11/22, next gen ftw!
#43CapwnDPosted 11/22/2013 5:32:40 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
xbots are so delusional on here lol, they refuse to accept the fact there are alot of defective x1's out there, and always just fall back on the ps4 excuse to make themselves feel better, poor children

Nobody is saying that there aren't defective units out there.

When douchebag trolls post a bunch of duplicate links, links to removed videos, and joke links as "proof" does anybody question? I didn't see you question the integrity. Probably didn't even look at the links did you.

lol. neither did the troll douchebags.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#44jon davisPosted 11/22/2013 6:05:30 AM
CapwnD posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

When douchebag trolls post a bunch of duplicate links, links to removed videos, and joke links as "proof" does anybody question? I didn't see you question the integrity. Probably didn't even look at the links did you.

Look who came crawling out of the wood work to run damage control, you xbots did this to the PS4 board last week so who gives a **** if they do it back?

Just suck it up and get back to your Xbone and stop running around here trying to defend it from them.

Or perhaps i should talk to you people the way you talk to the PS4 owners "wut, have you beat Forza and DR3 already and thats why your here and not one your xbone?"
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#45PJ-69Posted 11/22/2013 6:30:23 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
Mine is working just fine. No dis reading errors, no kinect problems, downloaded all patches without a problem... I'm playing Killzone Shadowfall flawlessly right now.

I think it is brilliant that no one noticed this little gem in the heat of the fanboy battle lol
---
Call me Psycho Santa..... I only beat the naughty ones!
#46wanderzPosted 11/22/2013 6:34:09 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Nave316 posted...
Great?

still better than the ps4s blue light of death

which was....
.4% of all consoles sold?
Yeah...
Seems like Way more issues with the Xbox One.
Good try, though.

Where did you pull that % from???

Google.com > Playstation 4 .4%
News articles everywhere

...the number of affected systems, Sony said, amounted to less than 0.4% of the units that have been shipped -- or less than 4,000 out of 1 million.
- CNN

Also...

sony upped that number to "less then 1%" a couple days ago...
try searching for "ps4 failure rate" without putting in a number for it... you should find many many stories about it.

but regardless..
what is the point of wasting time bashing either system?
it's like a 5 year old temper tantrum about trying new foods.. "i don't like it, i never tried it, but i know i don't like it and it's a horrible thing" but then even add on to that with "i'm going to waste a bunch of time on some forums bashing it every chance i get"
if you like the ps4, great go play it.
if you like the xbox 1, great, go play it.
and also keep in mind that if one completely fails and the other has no competition, then whichever company wins will stop trying to compete, and the next system will be $1500, have all kinds of hidden fees, and no reason to try hard to innovate anything new.

just look at major cable companies that have no competition in the area, $100 for 75 infomercial and home shopping channels... ridiculous!

if you don't like either system, go do something else, and let others enjoy what they enjoy.
---
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.
#47Err0r 718Posted 11/22/2013 7:06:59 AM
This is just stupid...people arguing over consoles and stuff there are bigger things going on in the world. Let people play and buy what they want....plenty of these basement virgins trolling here.
#48CapwnDPosted 11/22/2013 11:21:39 AM
jon davis posted...
CapwnD posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Look who came crawling out of the wood work to run damage control, you xbots did this to the PS4 board last week so who gives a **** if they do it back?

Just suck it up and get back to your Xbone and stop running around here trying to defend it from them.

Or perhaps i should talk to you people the way you talk to the PS4 owners "wut, have you beat Forza and DR3 already and thats why your here and not one your xbone?"

Came out of the woodwork. lol.

I'm here all the time. Because I'm a fan of games.

I'm just wondering why trolls feel the need to pad the list.,... oh wait, I forgot I'm dealing with a bunch of no-class sony fanobys. nevermind. Stay.Same.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh