After 5 hours...my Xbox One impressions...

#41Homie_202Posted 11/23/2013 2:13:12 PM
I am enjoying my xbox as well but the UI is NOT easy and intuitive. This thing has the worst UI I have ever seen for being so user friendly it isn't user friendly at all. Why they took so many features from the 360 out is beyond me. Also make sure u save often with dead rising because mine just crashed booted me back to the dashboard and I lost my progress luckily there was a cutscene about 20 minutes before so it auto saved and I didn't lose a ton of progress still annoying though. But I have heard of people losing hours of progress do to this. So far I like it but I am a little disappointed. It just feels like the 360 1.5 and not a true next gen console. I'm sure they will change things though and make stuff better. Also hate the new achievement system.
#42The OnionPosted 11/23/2013 2:16:10 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
You're the only one saying Ryse is amazing.

he said it "looks" amazing. which it does.
#43Syi_2010Posted 11/23/2013 2:17:38 PM
I don't like how the new achievements are arranged either. But what features are missing that you hate
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember
#44Homie_202Posted 11/23/2013 2:27:12 PM(edited)
Syi_2010 posted...
I don't like how the new achievements are arranged either. But what features are missing that you hate

Bios are gone name and location are gone. You can't see how much space is on your hard drive. And I feel like it takes way to long to find where things are. Also why are there no demos for arcade games? And why can't it auto sign me in if I don't have the kinect hooked up? No one else uses the xbox and I'm not hooking the kinect up for that.