Sony tweets 'Congrats' to Microsoft for Xbox One launch

#11crucialPosted 11/22/2013 6:28:07 PM
I try but there is always some pony out there opening up the soupcooler so I have to put them in there place but I am glad both did really well,competition is great for the industry now I wish Nintendo would get there act together.
#12thedeerzordPosted 11/22/2013 6:30:02 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
and MS did the same to sony last week, the companies can actually be polite to each other unlike their fanbase

The fanbase is filled with nothing but stupid people who don't know any better.
#13zillazeroPosted 11/22/2013 6:31:22 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
It's just a PR stunt. Standard industry-wide practice.

Its a "stunt"? haha

I like this statement. "It's a PR stunt"
---
"XBOX - Turn on PS4"
#14BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/24/2013 2:24:52 PM
XBots when Microsoft "Congrantulates" Sony: Oh, isn't that sweet. Microsoft have enough class to congratulate Sony after has thrown jabs at us. Microsoft is just the best ever.
XBots when Sony "Congratulates" Microsoft: RRRRRAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!! H-how dare Sony Mock us. They're despicable and you can't get lower than what Sony did to us RRRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!
Normal Person: And what exactly did they do?
XBot: They congratulated us, how low can you get?
Normal Person: :o
#15thefinalzapkeetPosted 11/24/2013 2:28:50 PM
BIGFELLAH26 posted...
XBots when Microsoft "Congrantulates" Sony: Oh, isn't that sweet. Microsoft have enough class to congratulate Sony after has thrown jabs at us. Microsoft is just the best ever.
XBots when Sony "Congratulates" Microsoft: RRRRRAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!! H-how dare Sony Mock us. They're despicable and you can't get lower than what Sony did to us RRRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!

I don't see this happening at all (in this topic at least)

not to say that won't happen when the Xbots get in here, but why can't we just all get along like the companies can?
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 47
#16Datdude36Posted 11/24/2013 2:31:15 PM
If anything it seems like it was a backhanded congrats. Don't know why people make a big deal of it.
---
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
#17masteryashaPosted 11/24/2013 2:34:36 PM
zillazero posted...
Its a "stunt"? haha

I like this statement. "It's a PR stunt"

I don't think you actually like that statement. I think it's just a PR stunt.
#18BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/24/2013 9:46:01 PM
thefinalzapkeet posted...
BIGFELLAH26 posted...

I don't see this happening at all (in this topic at least)

not to say that won't happen when the Xbots get in here, but why can't we just all get along like the companies can?

Yeah, it was more a prediction of how they would act if they did come in to this topic.