Who will fans blame for this poor launch?

#21Pirate WezPosted 11/23/2013 11:09:29 PM
Only 20 Xbox 1s could be allocated per store in Calagary on first day
---
My Concept Art: www.artofwez.com
PSN: W-E-Z XBL: PGP_WEZ
#22Pirate WezPosted 11/23/2013 11:11:24 PM
*Only 20 Xbox 1 pre orders could be allocated per store in Calgary on first day and in little bits

They let people pre order ps4 as much as they wanted for quite some time
---
My Concept Art: www.artofwez.com
PSN: W-E-Z XBL: PGP_WEZ
#23BIGFELLAH26Posted 11/23/2013 11:26:01 PM
Zheakk posted...
The PS4 didn't have to compete with the new Hunger Games movie coming out, so hardly a fair comparison.

Seriously though, anyone who calls this a poor launch is missing some hardware upstairs. How well the PS4 did and will do doesn't change the fact that pushing more than a million consoles is a fantastic launch.

People who accuse people of lacking " hardware upstairs" are usually the ones lacking. They try to disguise that fact by accusing other people of not having many brains.
#24mizukage2Posted 11/23/2013 11:30:55 PM
BIGFELLAH26 posted...
Zheakk posted...
The PS4 didn't have to compete with the new Hunger Games movie coming out, so hardly a fair comparison.

Seriously though, anyone who calls this a poor launch is missing some hardware upstairs. How well the PS4 did and will do doesn't change the fact that pushing more than a million consoles is a fantastic launch.

People who accuse people of lacking " hardware upstairs" are usually the ones lacking. They try to disguise that fact by accusing other people of not having many brains.

Actually in this case he is correct, anyone who doesn't think the Xbone had outstanding launch numbers does have some problems in their head. Just because the PS4 spanked them doesn't change the fact that they objectively killed it.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh