Xbox Live down?

#1exe67Posted 11/22/2013 12:14:56 PM
Just turned my Xbox on and my pins are showing as unavailable and I can't access any features of the store. Says it's a temporary issue and to try again later. I tried online in Killer Instinct online and it was unavailable as well. I can't even look at my achievements :(

Didn't see any other topics about it, but surely I can't be the only one with this issue?
#2icewolf74Posted 11/22/2013 12:16:11 PM
The network has been incredibly slow for me. I can't even update my avatar pic without it freezing the screen requiring me to back out to my home page.
#3Gojak_v3Posted 11/22/2013 12:17:14 PM
LOL so much for all the "at least we got the better online provider" threads. Don't even have that now that Live is down just like PSN.
#4snowboard340Posted 11/22/2013 12:17:43 PM
Live is up for me
#5Special-EddPosted 11/22/2013 12:18:16 PM
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#6exe67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 12:20:18 PM
Yeah, I saw the tracker showing everything as fine, which is why I'm posting. It was just fine for me an hour ago. I ran out for lunch, came back and turned it back on and now I can't access anything...
#7Special-EddPosted 11/22/2013 12:23:49 PM
Possibly an issue with your connection? I'd try unplugging everything including the XB1 (just in case) and plugging it in again in about 30 seconds.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
#8exe67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 12:33:24 PM
And it's back! Turned my console off and on and all is good. Thanks for the suggestion Special Edd! Not sure why I didn't think of that instead of messing with my network settings haha -.-
#9Special-EddPosted 11/22/2013 12:36:08 PM(edited)
exe67 posted...
And it's back! Turned my console off and on and all is good. Thanks for the suggestion Special Edd! Not sure why I didn't think of that instead of messing with my network settings haha -.-

You're welcome. That's always usually my first step when trying to fix this stuff. Did you have to shut your console "all the way" off or did it work in the low power mode where it listens for the command to turn on?
---
#10exe67(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 12:38:08 PM
Special-Edd posted...
exe67 posted...

You're welcome. That's always usually my first step when trying to fix this stuff. Did you have to shut your console "all the way" off or did it work in the low power mode where it listens for the command to turn on?

Yeah, I just used "Xbox turn off," waited a couple minutes and then "Xbox on" and it booted right up and signed me in with all the online stuff available. Not sure what was up, hopefully just a hiccup! Thanks again!