How do you Install a Game from Disk Without Internet Connection ?????

#11HackersRLame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 5:07:59 PM
WestelI posted...
You clearly have internet. Just connect your Xbox One online and be done with it.

At the moment, I do not. It's a FIOS thing. And I'm on my phone on here and the other forums. Anything worthwhile to add?
#12kayoticdreamzPosted 11/22/2013 5:18:29 PM
I want to know to ryse seems impossible to do offline
#13WestelIPosted 11/22/2013 5:20:59 PM
Sorry for your financial troubles, TC. I've been having a blast with my Xbox One.
---
I just have that effect on guys - chelle
#14squarex8264Posted 11/22/2013 5:21:14 PM
HackersRLame posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
This topic is a troll.

You DO NOT have to be connected to the internet to install to the HDD.

How do you do it?

I put it my game disc for Ryse, and it started installing immediately, and I was able to launch it, all while being offline.

What game is giving you issue? Did you start the installation online and then go offline? Did you start installing the patch for the game and took it offline in the middle of that?
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#152ndAtomiskPosted 11/22/2013 7:08:08 PM
Disconnect from your network, clear your cache by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds, turn it back on and insert your disc. Should give you an "install disc" option. Click it.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#16HackersRLame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 6:26:00 AM
WestelI posted...
Sorry for your financial troubles, TC. I've been having a blast with my Xbox One.

Sorry you're so dim-witted.

Being a forum troll and having a brain are apparently mutually exclusive. The issue was not with affordable internet, it was with working internet. FIOS is back online for me now. I never did get the game installed while offline.