List of Achievements?

#1raided666Posted 11/22/2013 6:25:41 PM
Is there a list of day one or week one achievements? Also I got an achievement for downloading the NFL app and my day one app, but are they worth no points?
#2raided666(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 6:32:11 PM
bump
#3squarex8264Posted 11/22/2013 6:32:16 PM
raided666 posted...
Is there a list of day one or week one achievements? Also I got an achievement for downloading the NFL app and my day one app, but are they worth no points?

Media achievements are not worth any points-- they are like challenges in that regard. Also, the day one achievement is not worth anything.

There is no achievement worth Gamerscore that is a day one / week one. There are a few challenges around week one stuff though:

-Ryse has a week one challenge to finish the campaign and play each multiplayer arena in the first week.

-DR3 has three week one challenges: one for playing the game, one for beating the game, and one for beating the game on nightmare

-Other games like Crimson Dragon have challenges that are available only for the first week or two, but they are not for doing anything crazy like the challenges above.

I'm liking the concept of challenges... each challenge gives you either something in the game, or XP, or artwork. Playing DR3 during launch gives you a horse head mask to wear, for example :)
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#4raided666(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 6:35:17 PM
Thanks for the info man, much appreciated