sony = done, xbox = won. sales are in

#81TheLeafChildPosted 11/27/2013 6:51:03 AM
Xdz89 posted...
jessica73 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...

And you can bet 99.9798887291% of Japanese gamers are getting PS4

Maybe if they disguise it as a 3DS they can be so lucky

I was going to post a similar comment. Theres a reason even SONY felt like Japan was a tier 2 territory. Console sales in jp have dried up by a bunch. Maybe ps4 will bring it back but if it keeps going like it is now jp will be of little help this gen

Japan is a more mobile centric market now, that's why Sony decided to launch Vita TV and Vita Slim in Japan first.
---
"Yin and Yang are not good and evil. Their unity is good, their struggle is evil"
#82Gmoney-Posted 11/27/2013 7:49:56 AM
Wow two people didn't get the sarcasm of that mans lost when he literally ended with

"See I can spout random facts too".

He was intentionally being stupid and two of you were actually dumb enough to think he was serious lol.
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."
#83Queen_of_Lazy89Posted 11/27/2013 7:56:18 AM(edited)
jackacid posted...
The one kernel of truth here...MS is swimming in money, Sony is strapped.

And yet Sony isn't considering selling off the Playstation brand while Microsoft is indeed considering selling off Xbox.
---
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar
#84JDTheBlackPosted 11/27/2013 8:09:30 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
^ I hope you're joking. Otherwise you're dumb.

DrFeelgood1984 posted...
1. It's not even 6:00 P.M. on the west coast
2. SONY launched in North America, Microsoft launched worldwide.

Dummies tend to forget this, so I'll copypaste once again. =)
---
PS4 is the fastest selling console in Sony history. 1 million in 24hrs, in North America only. Not even out yet in EU, or the HOME country Japan.

And you can bet 99.9798887291% of Japanese gamers are getting PS4, and maybe 20 will get Xbone for the lols, or just review sites who want to write about games on it.

After that, Xbox Done. GLOBAL SATURATION of PS4. Just as Albert Wesker wanted!
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-sells-1-million-ps4s-on-day-one-in-north-america/1100-6416221/

Damn, that's impressive.... Still getting an Xbox 1 though.
---
The right thing to do and the hardest thing to do are ALWAYS coincidental.
#85jrr18Posted 11/27/2013 8:12:18 AM
toysaredead posted...
you must be an idiot microsoft sold in 13 countries and sol 1 million sony sold just in 1 country the U.S. and sold 1 million so yes the console war is basically over ps4 wins this time

you sir are an ethnocentric idiot for thinking that the USA is the only country in the North American market.
---
CHOO CHOO all aboard the hate train next stop whine country.
PSN/steam jrr101
#86Gmoney-Posted 11/27/2013 2:12:37 PM
Quote:toysaredead posted...
you must be an idiot microsoft sold in 13 countries and sol 1 million sony sold just in 1 country the U.S. and sold 1 million so yes the console war is basically over ps4 wins this time

you sir are an ethnocentric idiot for thinking that the USA is the only country in the North American market.

@jrr18
---
The fire baby, it'll burn us both. Always....and never.
#87rusty12000Posted 11/27/2013 2:15:02 PM
Kids these days...
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#88Ryan-06Posted 11/29/2013 12:37:23 AM
tc is winner.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/is8qElkJbGXle.gif
#89GotTruthPosted 11/29/2013 2:03:26 AM
Gmoney- posted...
Quote:toysaredead posted...

@jrr18

But it is just ONE market, not THIRTEEN separate market around the globe...........

So Sony has an entire WOLRD of Markets yet to appear in .....I 'm waiting to see how THOSE sale impact the FINAL launch numbers.
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#90Jami393Posted 11/29/2013 2:05:27 AM
So with the PlayStation 4 selling more than a million countries in just the US alone, and today the PS4 has just released in the UK and more than likely the rest of the EU, it looks like sales wise, Sony has more than likely won against MS, we just have to wait and see what the sale figures are for the EU.