I ordered an xbox one off the microsoft website.

#1GalluszPosted 11/22/2013 7:20:20 PM
I received an receipt number and everything, but I didn't get a confirmation email where I ordered it, and now the website is down from what i assume thousands of people trying to order it after I did. So did it go through? I'm going crazy
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#2cory1225Posted 11/22/2013 7:22:23 PM
Atleast you're lucky enough to be able to use the microsoft store, they don't like my paypal or my debit card lol
---
gt= Pink BluRR Steam i_Am_Krazyshot Psn oH_BluRRie
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2812176186
#3Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 7:23:24 PM
cory1225 posted...
Atleast you're lucky enough to be able to use the microsoft store, they don't like my paypal or my debit card lol

Yea, I think I managed to get in before people realized, I'm still going crazy though
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#4Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 7:25:48 PM
Bump, forums move fast and I really need to know if it went through or not
---
#5Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 7:28:56 PM
bump
---
#66453Posted 11/24/2013 12:48:46 PM
I ordered one yesterday (from the Canadiam Microsoft store, so who knows) and I got a receipt number and a confirmation email shortly thereafter. Of course, now it says backordered and out of stock so who knows?

Good luck!
---
Meine hosen sind auf feuer!