Having a crap load of issues.

#1wiisixtyPosted 11/22/2013 6:26:24 PM
I ordered a day one edition over amazon. I booted it up, updated it and then i hooked up the TV feature. Everything worked awesome! I put in NBA 2K14 to install, it installed fine and worked but I had trouble pairing the player 2 controller until I had my friend make his own profile. Then I installed RYSE. It played fine, but I wanted to play more 2k with my friend. When I put RYSE back in it keeps freezing where I left off. I watch a cut scene then after that it freezes. It also happens with 2k. I don't understand how this could be a disc issue if both games are installed. Has anyone else had this problem? How did you fix it?

I posted a topic before about the cable not working. It is on and off on my console but it seems to be due to the HDMI cable i'm using.

I'm not a troll I really want help... I will call MS on saturday but in the mean time let me know if you have experienced issues.
---
Listen to classic rock.
#2zillazeroPosted 11/22/2013 6:29:22 PM
Try unplugging the console from the brick, then while holding the power on button, plug it back in the brick continuing to hold the power on button for 30 seconds until you hear 2 beeps ( I know…30 seconds?)

That SHOULD fix this

Anywho -good luck!
---
"XBOX - Turn on PS4"
#3wiisixty(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 6:35:03 PM
Do you mean unplugging the part that is attached to the outlet from the brick? Or just the wire that goes into the condole? I didn't hear any beeps and held for over a min.
---
Listen to classic rock.
#4wiisixty(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 6:40:37 PM
bump
---
Listen to classic rock.
#5embrandedonePosted 11/24/2013 8:43:30 AM
So, how's it going for you thus far?
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#6KazamaKojinraiPosted 11/24/2013 6:31:23 PM
Try deleting and re-installing the games. I'm having problems with downloaded games too--the Xbox One just fails to load stuff sometimes for some reason.
---
SSF4 clan: Team SIN
Dragon Lord rank: Jin Kazama | http://www.youtube.com/user/KyojiroInc