console worked for 5 minutes. shut itself off now wont turn back on.

#21embrandedonePosted 11/23/2013 10:01:40 AM
Pfft...
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#22Sevi_neyPosted 11/23/2013 10:02:09 AM
How could anyone have seen this coming...
---
The absence of logic from the typical Xbot is a Memetic phenomenon
#23zxghostravenxzPosted 11/23/2013 10:08:51 AM
My xb1 works just fine. Only problem I get is being constantly sent to the dashboard while playing bf4.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#24kuhnePosted 11/23/2013 2:31:44 PM
Just to update anybody who cares, I took the console back to the store, I called first and asked them if they had any remaining consoles cos I needed a new one, they told me they had one left, so I drove there quick and took my xbox, they had another broken Xbox laying there apparently from a disc drive related issue, so they used the power supply from that one to try to power mine and it still failed, so it wasn't the power supply, they did manage to get my forza disc out of my console though, apparently once you connect it, it does have some power for a few seconds, enough to eject it but then it dies completely.

Anyway, they gave me a new one, apparently they only had that one and they didn't want to give it t me because they wanted to sell it, after all they get commission in they store per sale but I insisted and I have a new xbox one. I just hooked it up and I'm doing the updates. Hopefully this one works because if it doesn't I won't be so lucky next time getting a new one right away.
#25mt830plus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 6:50:59 PM
HardcoreFtw posted...
An0therBK posted...
Funny how I keep hearing about broken systems yet everybody here says its all bull. I called my best buy store here in concord nh and they told me there is a 60% failure rate.

My Xbox is still packaged. I don't know if I should open it or return it.

Best buys are wrong... 60% what a troll... Both ps4 and Xbox one are fine there is bound to be some faulty system in 1 mil sales

so about six hundred thousand units will fail in the first 6 months. like last time?
#26AconformistPosted 11/24/2013 6:55:01 PM
zxghostravenxz posted...
My xb1 works just fine. Only problem I get is being constantly sent to the dashboard while playing bf4.

Confirmed bug with the BF4 game, not the system itself.
#27slyman19Posted 11/24/2013 7:00:33 PM
There are A LOT of trolls who are insecure about their PS4 in this topic.
#28TrigxPosted 11/24/2013 7:02:09 PM
Lol wow that's just wtf..? I have no PROBLEM...at all with my xbox one, NONE -__- works great got it from bestbuy.. never shut itself...
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#29mizukage2Posted 11/24/2013 7:02:14 PM
HardcoreFtw posted...
An0therBK posted...
Funny how I keep hearing about broken systems yet everybody here says its all bull. I called my best buy store here in concord nh and they told me there is a 60% failure rate.

Best buys are wrong... 60% what a troll... Both ps4 and Xbox one are fine there is bound to be some faulty system in 1 mil sales

Or, you know, they are talking about the return rate for units sold by their particular store?
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#30psyduck151Posted 11/24/2013 7:05:49 PM
mizukage2 posted...
HardcoreFtw posted...
An0therBK posted...

Or, you know, they are talking about the return rate for units sold by their particular store?

Or he never called Best Buy and made everything up! D:
---
We Do Not Sow