6 friends, 6 clicking Xbox ones. sounds like a locust swarm in party chat.

#1jesse7150Posted 11/22/2013 8:56:43 PM
So sad we had such high hopes but all we can do is do digital and party chat. No me of our cod ghost disc's will play. What's that all about.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#2Impaired MedicPosted 11/22/2013 8:59:03 PM
It's a ghost in the machine.
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#3AtheistaticPosted 11/22/2013 8:59:17 PM
jesse7150 posted...
So sad we had such high hopes but all we can do is do digital and party chat. No me of our cod ghost disc's will play. What's that all about.

INB4troll
---
There was a time when the Church ruled the world
It was called the Dark Ages
#4CyborgTwentyPosted 11/24/2013 12:52:31 PM
It's a Microsoft product.
#5SPARTAN_D7Posted 11/24/2013 1:00:09 PM
Thats some bad luck dude. My friends XB1's are doing fine. I feel bad for you and your imaginary friends with imaginary Xboxes.

It'd be more believable if you said 3/6 of us can't use our Ghosts disks. Try that next time.
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#6Shiro-RedWind-Posted 11/24/2013 1:01:57 PM
SPARTAN_D7 posted...
Thats some bad luck dude. My friends XB1's are doing fine. I feel bad for you and your imaginary friends with imaginary Xboxes.

It'd be more believable if you said 3/6 of us can't use our Ghosts disks. Try that next time.

Just stunned that you went the length of saying " I would believe it if half of those numbers were gone. " I mean, I thought Sony Fanboys could be immensely in denial about stuff. But you Xbox Fanboys are just as bad as the PC Fanboys, except in much stronger velocities when it comes to reality and circumstance.
---
"Gamefaqs doesn't allow Common Sense." - Tifanity
"Shiro -Red Wind- slaying posters with the mighty winds of Asgard as usual." - Sage_Han
#7SPARTAN_D7Posted 11/24/2013 1:05:31 PM
Shiro-RedWind- posted...
SPARTAN_D7 posted...

Just stunned that you went the length of saying " I would believe it if half of those numbers were gone. " I mean, I thought Sony Fanboys could be immensely in denial about stuff. But you Xbox Fanboys are just as bad as the PC Fanboys, except in much stronger velocities when it comes to reality and circumstance.

I said it would be more believable. Didn't say I'd believe it. Chillax brochacho. S'all good.
---
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
#8dnmtPosted 11/24/2013 1:09:54 PM
Thank you for beta testing the Xbox One. We are working as hard as we can so you can enjoy the complete Xbox One experience by late 2014. In the meanwhile don't forget to buy all our Forza 5 DLC for $2200!
#9Webmaster4531Posted 11/24/2013 1:11:03 PM
SPARTAN_D7 posted...
Shiro-RedWind- posted...
SPARTAN_D7 posted...

I said it would be more believable. Didn't say I'd believe it. Chillax brochacho. S'all good.

At what point would you believe it?
---
Ad Hominem.
#10slyman19Posted 11/24/2013 1:12:50 PM
Needs more proof.