How come there isn't a high demand for the X1?

#51Blizz87Posted 11/25/2013 9:24:01 PM
All the Best Buy, Gamestop, Wal-Mart, Target, Sears stores in my area are sold out of the X1 and most don't know when they will be getting more in. The prices on Ebay and Craigslist are outrageous.
#52thefinalzapkeetPosted 11/25/2013 9:26:50 PM
the demand for PS4 exceeds what the Wii even was.

as someone who owns all three consoles: "lol what?"
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 47
#53dolabla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2013 9:32:13 PM
thefinalzapkeet posted...

If you remember how hard it was to find a Wii, the demand for the PS4 surpasses what that even was. It's that high!
#54thefinalzapkeetPosted 11/25/2013 9:34:52 PM
dolabla posted...
thefinalzapkeet posted...

If you remember how hard it was to find a Wii, the demand for the PS4 surpasses what that even was. It's that high!

>_>

The Wii was impossible to find after a year, it only started to become hard (not impossible) to find after the second year was up. not saying that the PS4 won't end up that way but it's still WAYYYYY too soon to tell. it's been a week
---
#55embrandedonePosted 11/26/2013 12:36:25 AM
All ads show dudebros watching NFL. The average Joe thinks this is a cable box.
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#56thefinalzapkeetPosted 11/26/2013 7:13:12 AM
embrandedone posted...
All ads show dudebros watching NFL. The average Joe thinks this is a cable box.

plenty of ads have shown games

hell, their flagship "launch" trailer shows a good chunk of non sporting games
---
#57bob15xPosted 11/26/2013 7:20:06 AM
MGSFAN612 posted...
Maybe some people are smart and realize it is a mistake to buy one. I have no idea why people have no problem with this "online activation" thing with every game. Sure it might not be bad now but in 8-12 years when they shut-down the activati on servers after stopping support for the console any new copies of games will be as useful as coasters.

Even if I did want one I wouldn't make the terrible choice to buy one at launch and be a guinea pig for all the defects new consoles have these days(just look at all the issues the Xbone and PS4 are having) not to mention there aren't going to be any good games out for the Xbone(or PS4) unless you like FPS games which I don't.

I really wanted a Xbone for Dead Rising 3 and other eventual exclusives but the whole activation thing killed it for me. I already have a Wii U and plan on getting the PS4 in a year to a year and a half so I not a fanboy for any console.

yep, completely impossible to turn off the activation requirement on games, yep, impossible.
#58SupaShigPosted 11/26/2013 7:26:56 AM
riddlebox13 posted...
Sure it is. When was the last time a console sold 1 million+ 24 hours whether it was in one or 200 countries? Both consoles are doing extremely well so far.

... PS4? In US alone...
#59JONlCSPosted 11/26/2013 7:29:05 AM
Come the 29th, ps4 will have a big ass lead over the one.
#60KOTRwhoopsPosted 11/26/2013 7:29:44 AM
Just have a look at their E3 presentation, that's where the final nail in the coffin went and they lost me. I already had issues with their 360 practices before then.
---
PLAYING - Batman Arkham Origins (PC), Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Call Of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)
MOST WANTED - PlayStation 4, Killzone SF, Knack, ACIV: Black Flag