Yeah Kinda wish I went with XB1

#41KcrackPosted 11/25/2013 12:01:17 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
zero_or_d1e posted...

Better rated exclusives? Why? Because they only had to get the average from 12 games?

Even if that were true (which it's not), I'd rather have 12 great games than 30 ok games. Next time search for a better source, I have to do everything for you kids:

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/game-publisher-rankings-for-2012-releases

Higher publisher rating than Sony for the past 3 years = better rated exclusives on average. And before you ask, yes, they did release about the same amount.

Fail. Those rankings include multiplats as well as MS/Sony games on other systems (Vita, PC etc).
#42Sin_Angelus_Posted 11/25/2013 10:42:41 PM
Kcrack posted...
Fail. Those rankings include multiplats as well as MS/Sony games on other systems (Vita, PC etc).

Translation: I don't really have anything meaningful to back up my point, but I REALLY want Sony to be the better game publisher, so I'm just going to say "fail". Lol, you kids crack me up.

Anyway, that's just being silly and nit-picky. If you're going to disregard MS games that appear on PC too, make sure you disregard Sony series that appear on Vita as well, since those technically aren't exclusives. You also haven't proved that a significant number of those games appear on both 360 and PC. If you're going to make that argument, you're going to need to back it up by going through those years and separating the games that only appear on 360 and only on PS3, and then comparing the averages of those scores. I personally think that's pretty ridiculous for something so trivial, but go ahead. Otherwise, I think this list gives a pretty good idea of who's made better games for their systems the past 3 years.
#43Webmaster4531Posted 11/25/2013 10:54:09 PM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Kcrack posted...

Translation: I don't really have anything meaningful to back up my point, but I REALLY want Sony to be the better game publisher, so I'm just going to say "fail". Lol, you kids crack me up.

Anyway, that's just being silly and nit-picky. If you're going to disregard MS games that appear on PC too, make sure you disregard Sony series that appear on Vita as well, since those technically aren't exclusives. You also haven't proved that a significant number of those games appear on both 360 and PC. If you're going to make that argument, you're going to need to back it up by going through those years and separating the games that only appear on 360 and only on PS3, and then comparing the averages of those scores. I personally think that's pretty ridiculous for something so trivial, but go ahead. Otherwise, I think this list gives a pretty good idea of who's made better games for their systems the past 3 years.

If metacritic means so much everyone should buy PS4s for Resogun.
---
Ad Hominem.
#44singhellotakuPosted 11/25/2013 11:33:26 PM
Golden Maven posted...
It's not too late. Resale your PS4, you might get a profit out of it.

Besides, you're pretty much guaranteed the XBox One will have a far, far superior library.

Oh yeah that superior... complete lack of RPG's!...... but i get halo...whoo, i'll miss forza though.
#45Sin_Angelus_Posted 11/26/2013 11:11:59 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
If metacritic means so much everyone should buy PS4s for Resogun.

If they keep a steady stream of games like that coming for the next 3 years, absolutely.