Corrine Yu leaves Microsoft for Sony

#21Necro_Fear89Posted 11/23/2013 8:37:31 AM
Aarkshark posted...
I'm glad to see that so many people are looking forward to Halo 5.

Oh. Wait.

I like how you all downplay Halo down when it isn't bashing the console itself, but the moment it comes to talking about how awesome exclusive on Xbox are it's one of the first games used to prove a point. You all are nothing but a bunch of immature hypocrites. And this is coming from an Xbox fan.
---
You..killed him didn't you? Very well, I can no longer resist you. Do as you like, take your precious Demon's Soul!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByX90Ezn0s
#22AarksharkPosted 11/23/2013 8:43:22 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Aarkshark posted...
I'm glad to see that so many people are looking forward to Halo 5.

Oh. Wait.

I like how you all downplay Halo down when it isn't bashing the console itself, but the moment it comes to talking about how awesome exclusive on Xbox are it's one of the first games used to prove a point. You all are nothing but a bunch of immature hypocrites. And this is coming from an Xbox fan.

Uh.
What.

1) I'm not bashing either console. I have not bought either console. I have no plans to buy either console until the new year at least to avoid launch issues.

2) "I like how you all downplay Halo down when it isn't bashing the console itself, but the moment it comes to talking about how awesome exclusive on Xbox are it's one of the first games used to prove a point. "

This doesn't even apply to this topic. People are bashing someone who was on the Halo 4 team. Some of those people have expressed excitement for Halo 5, or have claimed it as a reason to buy the Xbone.

3) "You all are nothing but a bunch of immature hypocrites."

Et tu?

4) " And this is coming from an Xbox fan."

Ah. That explains the rest of the post, then.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!