I own both a PS4 and Xbox One, and honestly the Xbox One is very disappointing

#101DemonBuffetPosted 11/23/2013 2:45:25 PM
epicfailtryhard posted...
no way. no. no. no. noooooooo. ::screaming frenzy with stomping feet:: nooooooo! liar, liar, lies, liar. trollface, trollface...i'm telling!*

*based on actual events

This board right now. Lol
---
3DS Friend Code
1950-8276-5784 Big Sexy
#102zephirrainesPosted 11/23/2013 2:49:37 PM
It is funny how the ponies are getting so desperate. Reminds me of the vita owners before reality set in. TC, give us your gamertag or admit you are a troll. Lets see if he is on an xbox one. I call BS.

Oh and if you just like high resolution try Forza. Its 1080p and 60fps. Oh but you are just basing your console review off of two games that are very different.
#103crono12064Posted 11/23/2013 3:06:33 PM
zephirraines posted...
It is funny how the ponies are getting so desperate. Reminds me of the vita owners before reality set in. TC, give us your gamertag or admit you are a troll. Lets see if he is on an xbox one. I call BS.

Oh and if you just like high resolution try Forza. Its 1080p and 60fps. Oh but you are just basing your console review off of two games that are very different.

Second post he made on the first page.

Dark World Ruler posted...

PSN: Seeing_Red_Again
Gamertag: Dreams are Bad

Check out my Trophies and Achievements that show how I have both if you dont believe me

---
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Too much sanity may be madness and maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
#104Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/23/2013 3:16:32 PM
I love the number of of childish posts in this topic...TC, Learn from this...It was a waste of your time to post anything like that on either this board or the PS4 one.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l GameFAQs: So stupid, You'll feel like you've never left grade school.
#105ish0turfac3Posted 11/23/2013 3:18:06 PM
Maverickneo posted...
I completely disagree.

1. The Xbox ones headset > PS4s mono head set
2. Xbox controller > PS4s controller
3. The sleekness, style and weight of the xbox design > PS4
4. Xbox one Launch titles > PS4

I own an xbox one and have tested all the elements of the ps4. Thats my opinion.

I did not like the flimsyness of the PS4 triggers or the weight. the Dpad also feels the same and I did not like that on the PS3 either.
I feel like they fixed the xbox controller in every way, yes even the D pad.

Sleekness? lol you are joking right?
You are a xbot if I have ever seen one.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (Feel free to add me on either of these)
#106crono12064Posted 11/23/2013 3:20:03 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
I love the number of of childish posts in this topic...TC, Learn from this...It was a waste of your time to post anything like that on either this board or the PS4 one.

Not necessarily. To the close minded fanboys sure. But, assuming that he does indeed have both, this is a fair review that is worth reading through.
---
When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Too much sanity may be madness and maddest of all is to see life as it is and not as it should be.
#107BloodyDove2vsPosted 11/23/2013 3:22:21 PM
ronjon1183 posted...
How DARE you speak truth around these parts.

agree
---
Let it stands! Pc vs Ps4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#108Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/23/2013 3:23:49 PM
crono12064 posted...

Not necessarily. To the close minded fanboys sure. But, assuming that he does indeed have both, this is a fair review that is worth reading through.

He gave out his GT and PSN, Unlike 99% of the other people that have "played" [Meaning they just watching someone play the game online] games they say anything about.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l GameFAQs: So stupid, You'll feel like you've never left grade school.
#109dutch2099Posted 11/23/2013 3:27:02 PM
Cool story. Sooooo...what are you going to play AFTER Killzone? That seems to be the one game everyone runs to when they are waving their arms in the air saying "SEE! PS4 is BETTER!". Tell us about the other games like uhhh Knack, and uh that other one. What else IS out for PS4? All I see on the top rated games on gamefaqs are people looking for games that aren't due out until 2014. I'm actually being 100% serious with this last part, all I've heard about is Knack and KZSF
---
To quote a famous philosopher, "it". That is all
#110crono12064Posted 11/23/2013 3:28:51 PM(edited)
crono12064 posted...

He gave out his GT and PSN, Unlike 99% of the other people that have "played" [Meaning they just watching someone play the game online] games they say anything about.

Yeah. I saw that he posted that, but I didn't check to see myself if he does have it. I'm just taking his word for it. If anything, he should be given props for an unbiased review.

---