I own both a PS4 and Xbox One, and honestly the Xbox One is very disappointing

#131gobuffalo30Posted 11/23/2013 8:43:03 PM
crono12064 posted...
zephirraines posted...
It is funny how the ponies are getting so desperate. Reminds me of the vita owners before reality set in. TC, give us your gamertag or admit you are a troll. Lets see if he is on an xbox one. I call BS.

Oh and if you just like high resolution try Forza. Its 1080p and 60fps. Oh but you are just basing your console review off of two games that are very different.

Second post he made on the first page.

Dark World Ruler posted...

PSN: Seeing_Red_Again
Gamertag: Dreams are Bad

Check out my Trophies and Achievements that show how I have both if you dont believe me

Funny, clear enough Zeph doesn't read before he posts.
#132MikasaAyanamiPosted 11/23/2013 8:48:08 PM
This is a good review. Keep it up TC.
#133XxZiomaxXPosted 11/23/2013 9:00:45 PM
I only own the PS4 and it will always be like that, but my roommate bought the Xbox One. It's definitely a fun console and lives up to being next-gen, however it doesn't compare to the PS4.

The only thing the Xbox One has over PS4 at all imo is that XBL is better. And I'm starting to wonder about that seeing as PS+ gives you 2 or 3 *free* *full* games each month, WTF that is awesome. Haven't tried the online much yet as 2k14 is my only game thus far.
---
LAL
#134mike468Posted 11/23/2013 9:09:45 PM
I think a lot of the problem with the XBO right now is a lot of the features still don't seem polished or refined. There are a ton of hiccups and nuances across a number of games. Game DVD can't can't access KI replays, replay clips freezing. Games crashing to the dash. Awkward way of checking active downloads, download taking longer than they did on the 360.

The system still does the majority of what it was advertised as, but it just doesn't seem as polished as the 360. It seems like MS is also making more of a push with ads on the ui too.

They pulled support for direct streaming and uploading to twitch, youtube etc because they saw how bad it was on the PS4 and wanted to improve it.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#135PhaseBlackPosted 11/24/2013 8:10:31 AM
gobuffalo30 posted...
crono12064 posted...
zephirraines posted...
It is funny how the ponies are getting so desperate. Reminds me of the vita owners before reality set in. TC, give us your gamertag or admit you are a troll. Lets see if he is on an xbox one. I call BS.

Oh and if you just like high resolution try Forza. Its 1080p and 60fps. Oh but you are just basing your console review off of two games that are very different.

Check out my Trophies and Achievements that show how I have both if you dont believe me

And zephirraines will never post in this topic again XD
---
PSVita & 3DS
#136BigAl519Posted 11/24/2013 8:15:04 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
crono12064 posted...
zephirraines posted...

And zephirraines will never post in this topic again XD

I'm sure he will get a hug from his Mom and be right back. He has too much ignorance and reassurance left to spew.
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#137coltsfan4ever31Posted 11/24/2013 8:16:13 AM
Great review TC. You told it like it is without all the fanboy drama. But expect the Xbox fanboys to rip this to apart. The truth hurts.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#138CannondaleBobPosted 11/24/2013 8:22:31 AM
Your post is fine, i am sure there are people who disagree.

My only problem with your review is, your comparing 1 game on the ps4 that has gotten very good reviews to one that everywhere i looked said was crap. Compare the same game on both consoles or compare games that have gotten similar feedback. Ryse is said to be the best looking game on either console. Its all opinions though.

Also, i shouldnt have to say this but look at every launch lineup ever released compared to what games look like after a year or 2. Launch games for the most part barely tap the potential of any console
---
This is how I feel, I don't lie about how I feel so don't try to change my mind, you can still live a long and fruitful life even if you don't like what I say.
#139nickr2d2Posted 11/24/2013 8:25:08 AM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
The truth hurts.

Fanboy alert. TC is fine, but your post... IDK.
---
"In my country, Battlefield hacks you" -Battlefield Friends
#140clevermonikerPosted 11/24/2013 8:34:43 AM
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Dark World, owning both are you at all disappointed with the PS4 online? I honestly hated the online before. To me the community was horrible and just didn't enjoy there online game. And once I got my ps4 I was disappointed that its really the same thing.

Yep, nobody used their mics before on PSN, and that crappy excuse for a headset that Sony gave us isn't doing anything to reverse that trend. On LIVE, you have to deal with annoying *****, but at least people communicate.