Xbox One sold better than PS4 in the first day

#1Pupu27Posted 11/23/2013 8:44:43 AM
http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/22/xbox-one-crosses-million-sold-mark-in-under-24-hours/

It crossed the one million mark in less than 1 day =)). Anyone still dare to say that it's a flop?
---
I swear I'm nobody alt.
FC: 1048-8565-3189
#2psprulz2007Posted 11/23/2013 8:47:28 AM
Ill bite. Your thread is confused.

Are you arguing the X1 outsold the PS4 on day 1? Which is false considering the PS4 sold 1mil in US only while X1 sold 1mil worldwide.

OR

Are you arguing the fact that the X1 is a flop? Which its not.
---
GT/PSN- Feelinkorny
#3JusticeSwordPosted 11/23/2013 8:47:30 AM
X1 did ok, ps4 will do better, when taking into account ALL regional day 1 sales.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#4piazzapimper313Posted 11/23/2013 8:48:27 AM
I don't know who said it would flop, but you are wrong about selling more than ps4, xbone launched in like 13 countries and sells the same as ps4 which launched in 2... Js
#5tzuydPosted 11/23/2013 8:51:01 AM
Someone conjectured a store owner stating the PS4:One pre-order ratio was about 3:1. Keeping in mind that Europe has always been majority pro-Sony and that Japan is also yet to come... assuming Sony is able to produce the stock one could easily conceive that ratio to be correct worldwide, or even lowballed.
---
"Instead of engaging the trolls and playing their game, mark them and move on. Engaging the trolls only gets you into trouble."
#6prdude123Posted 11/23/2013 8:52:42 AM
FFS, are people really this stupid?

How can you compare the sales of one console on only 1 region to the sales of another console in 13 regions? Did I figured it out because I'm some kind of genius or are people/Xbots really this stupid?
---
PSN: PRdude123
#7embrandedonePosted 11/23/2013 8:53:31 AM
TC didn't answer, he's obviously riling you guys up
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#8cpcjlc3Posted 11/23/2013 8:54:04 AM
Anyone with half a brain knows the PS4 is going to outsell the Xbone One initially.The PS4 is targeted at the core gamer while the Xbox is targeted at the casual gamer. Early adopters of consoles have always been core gamers. MS knew they weren't going to outsell Sony during the launch window. MS is going for the long haul. Casuals are a larger market and tend to have more disposable income. MS made a console that targets more of what casuals want.

Anyone who thought MS would outsell Sony on launch or compares NA sales against world sales is delusional. The true test is going to come later on in the life cycle of the consoles. And while no one can say for certain which console is going to "win" this generation, I don't think that Xbox will be a failure or PS4 will dominate nearly as much as a lot of people say it will.
#9JusticeSwordPosted 11/23/2013 8:56:47 AM
embrandedone posted...

Or hes doing that xbot thing, y'know,

-state something absurd & genuinely believe it
-be given an objective fact that conflicts with statement
-ignore anyone who states these facts & later on continue with the BS statements.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#10Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/23/2013 8:57:44 AM
embrandedone posted...
how could you possibly know that? ; )