It's the little things that make me appreciate my Xbox One.

#1khardboredPosted 11/23/2013 3:58:44 PM(edited)
So, I just got back from picking up my wife and I needed to jump on the computer that we have in the living room. But I'll only be on there for just a moment, long enough to fire off a quick email.

So as I am typing it out I say "Xbox On" and wait about 6 seconds and then I say "Xbox Sign in - choose this person" and then "Battlefield 4". All while typing an email, not even looking at the console. Now I simply get up, go sit on the couch and start playing.

I love it.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#2TheGuiltySparkPosted 11/23/2013 4:03:28 PM
Yes, but do you +$100 love it?
#3LinktopowerPosted 11/23/2013 4:03:45 PM
Damn that has to be so nice, Gotta love when you can use the new tech like it was supposed to be used :)
#4khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 4:04:33 PM
The money has absolutely nothing to do with it. I paid for an experience. I have already got more than my moneys worth just by the constant smile on my sons face, my wifes face as well as mine.
---
#5kolorgPosted 11/23/2013 4:04:41 PM
TheGuiltySpark posted...

I do. I'm so glad I spent a little more to have a much better, higher quality product.
#6xXKira_KiraXxPosted 11/23/2013 4:07:21 PM
kolorg posted...
TheGuiltySpark posted...

I do. I'm so glad I spent a little more to have a much better, higher quality product.

Very subjective. While I own both it's too early which will have the better games. To me its the games.
---
PSN & PS4/XBL & X1: Krimson_Kabuto
#7khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 4:09:26 PM
xXKira_KiraXx posted...
kolorg posted...
TheGuiltySpark posted...

Very subjective. While I own both it's too early which will have the better games. To me its the games.

He never mentioned anything about games. He said product.
---
#8xXKira_KiraXxPosted 11/23/2013 4:17:29 PM
khardbored posted...
xXKira_KiraXx posted...
kolorg posted...
TheGuiltySpark posted...

Again very subjective. I don't mean to be rude if I am then sorry.
---
PSN & PS4/XBL & X1: Krimson_Kabuto
#9kolorgPosted 11/23/2013 4:21:47 PM
xXKira_KiraXx posted...
khardbored posted...
xXKira_KiraXx posted...
kolorg posted...
TheGuiltySpark posted...

Again very subjective. I don't mean to be rude if I am then sorry.

Not subjective. We're talking consoles here, better ui, way more intuitive and easy to use, LOADS more features, actually feels next gen.
#10AarksharkPosted 11/23/2013 4:30:11 PM
kolorg posted...
Not subjective. We're talking consoles here, better ui, way more intuitive and easy to use, LOADS more features, actually feels next gen.

"Better UI" "way more intuitive and easy to use" "Feels Next Gen" are all opinion based.

The only thing that you said that isn't subjective is "LOADS more features".
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
My FUNK is all that of JUSTICE! I will be the first to grab the napkin, you will be as docile as the winter catfish!