It's the little things that make me appreciate my Xbox One.

#11khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 3:31:25 PM
Ok, ok guys. The sheer nature of "liking" something throws it deep into the realm of the subjective.

My brother despises the Xbox One layout and only cares a little for the PS4s.
Just opinions, no need to get ruffled. :P
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#12seamus18Posted 11/23/2013 3:32:25 PM
TheGuiltySpark posted...
Yes, but do you +$100 love it?

Man what is it with you guy's and $100? Get over it. It's just a hundred bucks. If that is going to break you, maybe you shouldn't be buying any next gen system.
---
GT:Bulletproof
#13Homie_202Posted 11/23/2013 3:34:06 PM(edited)
kolorg posted...
TheGuiltySpark posted...

I do. I'm so glad I spent a little more to have a much better, higher quality product.

Is that why its significantly less powerful? Because it's a higher quality? Hmmmmm seems odd.
#14kolorgPosted 11/23/2013 3:33:50 PM
Aarkshark posted...
kolorg posted...
Not subjective. We're talking consoles here, better ui, way more intuitive and easy to use, LOADS more features, actually feels next gen.

"Better UI" "way more intuitive and easy to use" "Feels Next Gen" are all opinion based.

The only thing that you said that isn't subjective is "LOADS more features".

Nope. All facts.
#15SweatySasquatchPosted 11/23/2013 3:34:23 PM
Kinectbox One is a glorified cable box with ads.
#16Homie_202Posted 11/23/2013 3:35:26 PM
kolorg posted...
Aarkshark posted...
kolorg posted...
Not subjective. We're talking consoles here, better ui, way more intuitive and easy to use, LOADS more features, actually feels next gen.

"Better UI" "way more intuitive and easy to use" "Feels Next Gen" are all opinion based.

The only thing that you said that isn't subjective is "LOADS more features".

Nope. All facts.

The UI on the one is horrendous worst UI I have ever even seen. Which I mean it's not really a big deal because it's all stuff they can change with a system update.
#17CoordinatesPosted 11/23/2013 3:35:56 PM
kolorg posted...

I agree with him
iphone is popular because u don't control it with buttons. it feels futuristic
same as an xbone, u don't need buttons to navigate the ui. it also does everything better
#18Talk2DaHandPosted 11/23/2013 3:36:33 PM
TheGuiltySpark posted...

Every time I hear this I think every PS4 buyers lives with their parents and do not work for his/her own things. Jeez, it's only 100 bucks.
---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg
#19CoordinatesPosted 11/23/2013 3:37:37 PM
SweatySasquatch posted...
Kinectbox One is a glorified cable box with ads.

it has better games than the ps4 at least. and it being glorified makes it a much better experience, doesn't feel like a "cable box"
maybe u need to learn how to ignore ads
#20BleepBloop8234Posted 11/23/2013 3:38:07 PM
To be honest who cares about which is better, as long as he is happy and as he describes his family is happy with the xbox one then that is all that matters.
---
GT: Bleep Bloop8234