It's the little things that make me appreciate my Xbox One.

#21SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 11/23/2013 4:38:30 PM
TheGuiltySpark posted...
Yes, but do you +$100 love it?

Believe it or not, I'm so happy with my One I would have payed $200 more than PS4, and I'm by no means wealthy.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"
#22TheScionofManPosted 11/23/2013 4:38:51 PM
kolorg posted...
Aarkshark posted...
kolorg posted...
Not subjective. We're talking consoles here, better ui, way more intuitive and easy to use, LOADS more features, actually feels next gen.

"Better UI" "way more intuitive and easy to use" "Feels Next Gen" are all opinion based.

The only thing that you said that isn't subjective is "LOADS more features".

Nope. All facts.

I love mine and am an Xbox fan but no not better Ui that is not opinion either. It's way to hard to find things now imagine when there are 1k plus indie games again. It needs adjusted I want my games separate at least
#23khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 4:40:15 PM
I knew this would get derailed. You guys just can't help yourself. It's like you will get cancer, HIV, syphilis, a broken leg AND cooties if you don't leave snide little comments.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#24Homie_202Posted 11/23/2013 4:40:32 PM
Talk2DaHand posted...
TheGuiltySpark posted...

Every time I hear this I think every PS4 buyers lives with their parents and do not work for his/her own things. Jeez, it's only 100 bucks.

But it's a $100 less for the more powerful console that actually focuses on things that the hardcore gamers want like games rather then putting games on the back burner. I have both consoles and don't get me wrong I love both but the ps4 does just about everything the one does and it does it better. The only thing it doesn't do is kinect (which who cares mine is still wrapped up in the box) and tv which is also fine because my tv can do that.
#25TheScionofManPosted 11/23/2013 4:43:23 PM
Homie_202 posted...
Talk2DaHand posted...
TheGuiltySpark posted...

Every time I hear this I think every PS4 buyers lives with their parents and do not work for his/her own things. Jeez, it's only 100 bucks.

But it's a $100 less for the more powerful console that actually focuses on things that the hardcore gamers want like games rather then putting games on the back burner. I have both consoles and don't get me wrong I love both but the ps4 does just about everything the one does and it does it better. The only thing it doesn't do is kinect (which who cares mine is still wrapped up in the box) and tv which is also fine because my tv can do that.

Your a known troll quit fronting
#26Homie_202Posted 11/23/2013 4:45:44 PM(edited)
TheScionofMan posted...
Homie_202 posted...
Talk2DaHand posted...
TheGuiltySpark posted...

Your a known troll quit fronting

How am I a troll? because a tell it like it is look up my gamertag I have been playing dead rising 3 its Homie 202
#27TheSL1ClubPosted 11/23/2013 4:45:22 PM
Talk2DaHand posted...
TheGuiltySpark posted...

Every time I see comments like this I shed a few tears for humanity, these people still don't understand that it's not the money that's the issue.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#28DamnEvilDogPosted 11/23/2013 4:46:07 PM
I think it's funny when you read people saying tht you are paying $100 more for less because I wanted an Xbox One and not a PS4, if I had gotten a PS4 I would be wasting $400 on something I don't want.

Enjoy your console which ever it is, stop being pricks to each other about it.

Back on topic, I agree, it is nice that I can just turn on the console juat as you said, funny enough I have Battlefield 4 paused when I poke around the board a lil (SP)
#29xXKira_KiraXxPosted 11/23/2013 4:49:04 PM
khardbored posted...
Ok, ok guys. The sheer nature of "liking" something throws it deep into the realm of the subjective.

My brother despises the Xbox One layout and only cares a little for the PS4s.
Just opinions, no need to get ruffled. :P

I feel like both systems brought "Next Gen" their own way. While my whole family loves what the XBO and PS4 can do in the family room I look forward to what the coming years will be like with what the Devs are planning. Both my boys enjoy the PS Playroom while my wife and I like the XBO Kinect features.
---
PSN & PS4/XBL & X1: Krimson_Kabuto
#30khardbored(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 4:49:24 PM
Oh FFS.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */