It's important to remember that we're paying for quality

#31Cowboy082288Posted 11/23/2013 5:38:49 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
CombaticusXY posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
CombaticusXY posted...
To all of the Sony fanboys stalking this board

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/583/046/c70.png

you wont win hearts and minds by being so easily trolled, whats sad is that OP isn't even that good.. he just soft balled it in and you all jumped in like a pack of hyenas

If Sony fans are hyenas, what does that make you, a cockroach?

Are you admitting to being a fan boy? or to being a hyena?

FYI you should try to mask your trolling a little better. I know you must be really enjoying the tingle on your E-peen, but try to contain yourself a bit.. its very unbecoming

also arent you supposed to be part of the "PC master race"

No, I am asking if you are a cockroach. You would be the one to talk about tingles on e peens. Sorry bro but I don't roll that way.

don't care about this topic or the comments in it, just want to point out that the term 'cockroach' is actually used to refer to sony fans in japan. Just more internet BS but kinda ironic when looking at this thread.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#32LICKWIDPAlNPosted 11/23/2013 5:42:20 PM
BDJayce posted...
Let's be honest.. bash the Wii U all you want but of the 3 consoles, it's the only console that didn't have a great deal of broken systems at Launch.

Yes, it's not 'adult targeted'. If you want blood and gore and running your mouth like a 13 year old.. then gaming online via the PS4 or Xbox One is the way to go.

Nintendo is for families and casual gamers that prefer new variations of Mario and Zelda over Call of Duty and Master Chief saves the galaxy 5.

You mean Mario 100 and Zelda 52?
---
PS4 /PS3 /Vita /2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#33Dusk_Posted 11/23/2013 5:50:19 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
BDJayce posted...
Let's be honest.. bash the Wii U all you want but of the 3 consoles, it's the only console that didn't have a great deal of broken systems at Launch.

Yes, it's not 'adult targeted'. If you want blood and gore and running your mouth like a 13 year old.. then gaming online via the PS4 or Xbox One is the way to go.

Nintendo is for families and casual gamers that prefer new variations of Mario and Zelda over Call of Duty and Master Chief saves the galaxy 5.

This.

just shows the maturity level of most Nintendo fans, they are so blind they really think every new mario game is completely different from last years game, when it always uses same basic formula over and over. it got stale years ago.

Every 3d mario is basically the same, every mario kart is basically the same etc. You children continue to buy the same game over and over.. its sad, i feel bad for you.
---
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.
#34BDJaycePosted 11/23/2013 5:53:21 PM
Dusk_ posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
BDJayce posted...

This.

just shows the maturity level of most Nintendo fans, they are so blind they really think every new mario game is completely different from last years game, when it always uses same basic formula over and over. it got stale years ago.

Every 3d mario is basically the same, every mario kart is basically the same etc. You children continue to buy the same game over and over.. its sad, i feel bad for you.

Hey, haven't played a Nintendo game since the Gamecube.. but i'd rather be called a blind Nintendo fan than a Halo fan. I'm just saying the worst Mario, in my opinion, is still better than every Halo after Halo CE..
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#35Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/23/2013 5:56:06 PM
I like that the posts are only getting dumber. Also, Yeah...The only good games released for the Wii U and 3DS are Zelda and Mario...Then again, Why bother...These two jag offs aren't gamers.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l GameFAQs: So stupid, You'll feel like you've never left grade school.
#36Dusk_Posted 11/23/2013 5:56:21 PM
BDJayce posted...
Dusk_ posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
BDJayce posted...

This.

Hey, haven't played a Nintendo game since the Gamecube.. but i'd rather be called a blind Nintendo fan than a Halo fan. I'm just saying the worst Mario, in my opinion, is still better than every Halo after Halo CE..

Just to inform you the only halo i ever liked was 3, i am not a Microsoft fan or Sony fan but i feel as a Hardware developer Nintendo is a joke and Mario games are the most overrated trash to be release every year.
---
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.
#37CombaticusXYPosted 11/23/2013 6:11:19 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
CombaticusXY posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
CombaticusXY posted...
To all of the Sony fanboys stalking this board

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/583/046/c70.png

you wont win hearts and minds by being so easily trolled, whats sad is that OP isn't even that good.. he just soft balled it in and you all jumped in like a pack of hyenas

If Sony fans are hyenas, what does that make you, a cockroach?

Are you admitting to being a fan boy? or to being a hyena?

FYI you should try to mask your trolling a little better. I know you must be really enjoying the tingle on your E-peen, but try to contain yourself a bit.. its very unbecoming

also arent you supposed to be part of the "PC master race"

No, I am asking if you are a cockroach. You would be the one to talk about tingles on e peens. Sorry bro but I don't roll that way.

LMAO, man I thought OP was bad at trolling, you're not even trying.. whats the big payoff of this trolling campaign anyway?. getting Xbox1 fans mad enough to actually drop their console of choice?, or to just incite flame wars? either way you've succeeded in the latter, but that isnt hard to do I can go to any board right now and start a flame war in minutes... its so sad, trolling used be done with finesse

here are some tips

- don't be overtly biased make them think you may have some appreciation of both views
- appear ignorant but open to new ideas
- use made up facts and use misleading/broken links as proof
- don't get caught up in the flame war, keep the high ground it pays off bigger when they rage

I hope these will help you in the future..
---
Team SPFC: Nova/Trish/Doom...It's On now!!
PSN/Xboxlive: CombaticusXY
#38Nave316Posted 11/23/2013 6:35:17 PM
Who came up with PS3.5? So lame. Makes no sense. PS4 is the most powerful gaming console on the market, at least 10 times more powerful then the PS3, and can actually run games at native 1080p 60fps. XBOX 720p is a more appropriate name for the XBONE any day.

If you wanted to "pay for quality" you would have bought a PS4, the only next gen console that can run the newest games at 1080p 60fps. What you did with $500 was pay for a Kinect.

And the myth that XBOX Live is so much better then PSN is a lie. I have been online multiplayer gaming on PS3 for years now and have never ever encountered ANY problems what so ever. Even though the PSN was free on PS3, the service is flawless and extremely functional in every way. I have never heard of anyone ever having any problems with online gaming on the PS3. And now that PSN gaming costs money through PS+ the service will only improve on the PS4.
#39Kovifan27Posted 11/23/2013 6:39:31 PM
Glad you like to pay for quality. Remember that if you want all the Forza cars

Token cost of all cars in the game comes to 168993. If bought at simplest token value cost of 8000 per $100 U.S. dollars, that comes to $2200.