Something most Xbone fans seem to not relize about the system.

#1SiveriaPosted 11/23/2013 5:37:03 PM
Alright not meaining to troll here, especally since I am mostly a pc gamer.

I wonder how many xbone fans don't relize that a large portion if not most of the games are cross-platform titles. What this means bascally is that if you have an xbone, where its greatly inferior to a ps4 (ps4 is supposedly 50% more powerful overall) Every cross platform title on the xbone is always going to be a pretty inferior version compared to the version that will come out for the ps4. Did you relize this? Does it bother you? I mean it'd bother me always being stuck with the vastly inferior versions of the majority of the consoles games. Even with the launch titles, the cross platform ones, the ps4 version is vastly superior compared to the xbone version of the same game. There is a noticable diffrence in power needed between running something at 720p 30-60 fps like the xbone, compared to the same game running at native 1080p steady 60+ fps on the ps4.

How many of you didn't relize this when you decided on the xbone over a ps4? I mean I always thought about it since they did say the ps4 is about 50% more powerful overall.

Either way I don't own either console yet, waiting a year or 2 so there might be a game worth buying for it, and hopefully the hardware issues will be fixed. I find most games these days a total waste of money, 60 bucks for a 7 hour game is just not worth it. Biggest offender of this was bioshock infinite in recent years, the game was a total waste of money, I was glad I never bought it. I still finished it on pc though, took me about 7.5 hours, and the game had 0 replay value at all.
#2Dusk_Posted 11/23/2013 5:40:21 PM
what is a Xbone? also didn't read but i assume you are trolling, goodnight.
---
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.
#3Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/23/2013 5:42:42 PM
Love to know what part of the TC's ass he pulled this info from?
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l GameFAQs: So stupid, You'll feel like you've never left grade school.
#4Siveria(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 5:42:58 PM
Seems you been living under a rock, Xbone is the nickname for xbox one. People been using it for ages.
#5assassin10133Posted 11/23/2013 5:43:34 PM
Siveria posted...
Alright not meaining to troll here, especally since I am mostly a pc gamer.

I wonder how many xbone fans don't relize that a large portion if not most of the games are cross-platform titles. What this means bascally is that if you have an xbone, where its greatly inferior to a ps4 (ps4 is supposedly 50% more powerful overall) Every cross platform title on the xbone is always going to be a pretty inferior version compared to the version that will come out for the ps4. Did you relize this? Does it bother you? I mean it'd bother me always being stuck with the vastly inferior versions of the majority of the consoles games. Even with the launch titles, the cross platform ones, the ps4 version is vastly superior compared to the xbone version of the same game. There is a noticable diffrence in power needed between running something at 720p 30-60 fps like the xbone, compared to the same game running at native 1080p steady 60+ fps on the ps4.

How many of you didn't relize this when you decided on the xbone over a ps4? I mean I always thought about it since they did say the ps4 is about 50% more powerful overall.

Either way I don't own either console yet, waiting a year or 2 so there might be a game worth buying for it, and hopefully the hardware issues will be fixed. I find most games these days a total waste of money, 60 bucks for a 7 hour game is just not worth it. Biggest offender of this was bioshock infinite in recent years, the game was a total waste of money, I was glad I never bought it. I still finished it on pc though, took me about 7.5 hours, and the game had 0 replay value at all.

While it's true that the PS4 versions of all multiplats will more than likely look better, the games will still look good on XB1 and as long as they don't look and perform awful no one will notice or care too much, most people aren't going sit down and compare every title in person just to see the difference.
#6CollCrofterPosted 11/23/2013 5:43:57 PM
Dusk_ posted...
what is a Xbone? also didn't read but i assume you are trolling, goodnight.

You read it, and you know he is right
---
Nobody's perfect, but when you're from Scotland you're pretty damn close!
#7BoxTheMuppetPosted 11/23/2013 5:45:11 PM
All that typing and you didn't say anything.

What a waste.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#8SithMasterDKPosted 11/23/2013 5:45:50 PM
It's got Dead Rising 3, Ryse and Forza.

Also owning a high end PC I would much rather get the Xbox first since I prefer the games and the multimedia functionality is nice, or will be after a few updates. The problem you mentioned with getting the Xbox due to power is actually quite the opposite for me. If I want power I'm going to go with the PC, the PS4 is kinda stuck in no mans land except for its exclusives which aren't as enticing to me.

So to some it up, due to owning a PC, the obvious choice for me is the Xbox since it tries to do more than gaming which adds to its versatility.
---
Currently playing- Dark Souls(PC), Pokemon Showdown, GTA V, and good old fashioned foosball.
#9Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/23/2013 5:46:23 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
All that typing and you didn't say anything.

What a waste.

We learned that the PS4 is 50% more powerful!
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l GameFAQs: So stupid, You'll feel like you've never left grade school.
#10LICKWIDPAlNPosted 11/23/2013 5:46:36 PM
TC, you forget that Xbots still believe specks don't matter. Despite MS shortly after that remark, the bumped up the GPU clock. Lol!
---
PS4 /PS3 /Vita /2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain