My kinect works fine but having problems playing KSrivals

#1skulldevil1Posted 11/23/2013 8:10:11 PM
When I try to play the game it get's to the moment when it says ''READY?'' then everything stops and it tells me kinect needs to see a clear space ....... but even if I setup the kinect again it still says that same freakin message.

Anyone else having this problem? Everything else works fine
---
MY WRATH IS YOUR HELL!
#2Masterchief5525Posted 11/23/2013 8:11:39 PM
I haven't had that problem, I've only had the one where it says the kinect isn't connected when it is. -_-
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
#3chuckboston2k3Posted 11/23/2013 8:15:13 PM
skulldevil1 posted...
When I try to play the game it get's to the moment when it says ''READY?'' then everything stops and it tells me kinect needs to see a clear space ....... but even if I setup the kinect again it still says that same freakin message.

Anyone else having this problem? Everything else works fine

I had to tilt mine down - I have it mounted above the TV.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
#4skulldevil1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 8:42:32 PM
Mine is below the tv facing up but i'll try tilting it down a little when I get back from the job. Just don't get why it would tell me to leave it facing up in the settings if that's the problem.
---
MY WRATH IS YOUR HELL!
#5RollnThunder213Posted 11/23/2013 8:44:41 PM
I had the same problem. I just gave up after a couple of attempts.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#6skulldevil1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 8:51:04 PM
''I had the same problem. I just gave up after a couple of attempts.""

Happy to see I am not the only one.

It may be the software that is having problem.
---
MY WRATH IS YOUR HELL!
#7BLUCUZZinPosted 11/26/2013 1:05:33 PM
I had the same problem, i had to reconfigure the kinect in setting, and make sure that kinect saw my floor, you will know it recognizes your floor when it shows as a "green grid" on you TV, and it'll tell you to tilt it back up. Tilt it back up only for the configuration purposes but when you go back to rivals, make sure its tilted down to look at your floor so it can read the pedal press foot command and itll work fine, i had to tinker with it a few times and i got it going, so you are not alone ( rip MJ)
---
Blucuzzin216; XBL,PSN,STEAM