What's wrong with nba 2k14 (and my xbox one)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's wrong with nba 2k14 (and my xbox one)
3 years ago#1
There's 2 problems.

1 my xbox makes a noise while it's off, like its quiet but you can definitely hear it, why is it making a noise while it's off and is that normal?

2 when I try to play Nba 2k14 I can't skip the intro and I can't move up and down the menus or hit a to accept.

To be honest I'm a little disappointed in the xbox right now, I was under the impression that the xbox was dead silent, and well it's really quiet people definitely overhyped how quiet it would be. Thanks for the help
3 years ago#2
Mine is really quite and I didn't experience the problem your having with nba 2k. I hate to say it but your system must be having issues. You having problems with other games too?
Five finger death punch
3 years ago#3
Am I being too paranoid but letting the fact that it's not dead silent bug me? Lol
3 years ago#4
Many people are having issues with NBA 2K14. For some the game will "reset" during the My Career mode for example.
I'm searching the city for sci fi wasabi.
3 years ago#5
Mine is dead silent.... and I had the glitch you're having once on 2k14 but only when I cut the xbox on by voice activation.

I suggest cutting off your system and cut it by pressing the xbox button on your controller. that should solve the problem.
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
3 years ago#6
Do you have your system in Instant On mode?
3 years ago#7
Thaistik posted...
Mine is really quite and I didn't experience the problem your having with nba 2k. I hate to say it but your system must be having issues. You having problems with other games too?

As of right now it's the only game I have, it's giving me error codes when I try to buy games off the marketplace
3 years ago#8
slyman19 posted...

As far as I know no, but honestly I don't know what that is lol
3 years ago#9
tyguy9402 posted...
slyman19 posted...

As far as I know no, but honestly I don't know what that is lol

Go into the settings then go into power and startup. If Instant On is active, that`s why your system won`t fully turn off.
3 years ago#10
Is the noise you're referring to coming from the power brick? My system is silent but my power brick makes noise when the system is on standby.
i5-760 @3.80GHz | 12GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's wrong with nba 2k14 (and my xbox one)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived